Please help me fix the hook to show inactive clients automatically while searching

ramf

Hi,

Can someone please help me with this hook? 

It was created by @brian!  and appeared here- but sadly he can't help me. 

Since I'm selling mostly one time products - I have lots of inactive clients and I want to be able to find them easily without the hassle of  changing the search toggle.

There it this feature request  that was opened 2 years ago to make the hide inactive clients optional (please vote) - but until this happens I have no choice but to use this hook:

<?php

add_hook('AdminAreaHeadOutput', 1, function($vars) {

if ($vars['filename'] == 'clients' OR in_array($vars['pagetitle'], array(AdminLang::trans('services.title'), AdminLang::trans('services.listaddons'), AdminLang::trans('services.listdomains')))) {
	$autoPost = <<<HTML
if ($('input#checkboxShowHidden').is(':checked')) {
    $('body').addClass('hidden');
    $('#checkboxShowHidden').click();
}
HTML;
    }

return <<<HTML
<script>
$(document).on('ready', function() {
    if ($('input#intelliSearchHideInactiveSwitch').is(':checked')) {
        $('#intelliSearchHideInactiveSwitch').click();
    }
    {$autoPost}
})
</script>
HTML;
});

The problem with this one is that the search bar is always opened with this error - in every page loading:

So even If i'm not clicking on the search field - the search bar is opened with this message.

Can someone help me figure out what should be changed in this hook file so it will not open the search bar automatically - but when we do search we will see the inactive clients alongside the active onse?

Thanks!

image.png.d58198b7ba5e39b3e90ccb29251c5f45.png

2 minutes ago, ramf said:

It was created by @brian!  and appeared here- but sadly he can't help me. 

technically, it was creaked by Kian...

https://github.com/Katamaze/WHMCS-Action-Hook-Factory/blob/master/hooks/InactiveIsTheNewActive.php

and his version (which couldn't be posted here as is because the community software would block it) has the same issue.

13 minutes ago, ramf said:

There it this feature request  that was opened 2 years ago to make the hide inactive clients optional (please vote)

Not much point in voting for it - I think webpros would put their hand into one of the WHMCS puppets, and start removing things desperately trying to maintain that revenue if that was implemented -I would tag one of the WHMCS staff and ask if it is indeed the case, as it's Sunday they're all probably washing the cars for the WebPros staff to try avoid redundancy.... as much as they deny the fact, we all know they have no control! When the priority support money and overall support cases drop - guess who goes first 🙂 Eventually, they'll move the few remaining staff members into a joint office with the other bits to minimise costs or just outsource it  

My advice to the staff, put a lot of effort into washing cars on a Sunday, we'll probably slip you a fiver tip when you want to do ours to make ends meet 🙂