change product billing cycle

sokalsondha

Hello everyone.

how are you? i need some expert help for my whmcs.

basically i have setup a product with billing cycle quarterly with price of 150 euros. the customer used that for almost 2 and half months. now system generate an invoice for 150 euros again for the next 3 months. and now customer rang me and said he would like to go for monthly payment which is 55 a month. problem is invoice is generated and if i cancel the invoice system will not be generating any more invoice for him. 

so what can i do now? i need to remove or cancel that 3 months invoice and generate him a monthly invoice

can someone please help with some idea. i am sure lot of people face this issue before

Thanks very much in advance for reading my post

On 11/3/2020 at 12:34 PM, brian! said:

https://docs.whmcs.com/How_To_Guides#Advanced_Billing_Scenarios

even though it's 6-years old, the video in there should walk you through the steps required.

thanks brian for this help. i was thinking to delete the whole invoice... completely remove each data from the system so then i can generate new invoice for the client. but found its not possible with whmcs

thanks again brian