WHMCS Import only active clients/accounts

I have two whmcs installs, one 7.10.2 and another with version 7.10.1.

I want to merge the two installs into one, planning to import the clients from 7.10.2 to 7.10.1 version install using ImportAssist plugin.

The issue I am facing is that the second install contains a lot of inactive clients and overdue invoices. Is there a way to import only the active clients to my whmcs.

Thanks in advance.

your best bet might be to open a ticket with Support - it's a WHMCS addon, so they should be familiar with their own product.

On 28/10/2020 at 16:38, satips said:

The issue I am facing is that the second install contains a lot of inactive clients and overdue invoices. Is there a way to import only the active clients to my whmcs.

my suspicion would be that wouldn't be a built in option - you could possibly duplicate the database, remove inactive clients from it and then use that updated database for your import.

1 hour ago, brian! said:

your best bet might be to open a ticket with Support - it's a WHMCS addon, so they should be familiar with their own product.

my suspicion would be that wouldn't be a built in option - you could possibly duplicate the database, remove inactive clients from it and then use that updated database for your import.

thank you, I will look into that.