We have been experiencing issues when it comes to the licensing addon.

This has happened when we activated v6 on our server. The licensing service only detects one version of IP: Throw's in an invalid IP error cz of the version change.

This forces us to input both ips manually as the server only detects one.

Is there a way we could get both versions of the IPs to be detected and authenticated on the "Valid ip" Field.

Sadly it's more complicated.

IPv4, IPv6, domains, hostnames, cloudflare, local PHP, server PHP... anything can cause a never-ending loop for check requests. That's why I wanted to find an alternative.

Edited by Kian

On 8/26/2020 at 1:45 PM, Kian said:

Sadly it's more complicated.

IPv4, IPv6, domains, hostnames, cloudflare, local PHP, server PHP... anything can cause a never-ending loop for check requests. That's why I wanted to find an alternative.

Got an alternative ?

19 minutes ago, Kian said:

Yes, deeply change/improve the check code to overcome all the flaws it has.

Okay.

I'll work on that.

@Kian and @wofbit if you guys need help with working on the License check, I can help. I've learned to expand on it for even different key types product types, auto license upgrades, etc 🙂

2 minutes ago, mfoland said:

@Kian and @wofbit if you guys need help with working on the License check, I can help. I've learned to expand on it for even different key types product types, auto license upgrades, etc 🙂

@mfoland I'd appreciate that Mate.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By sokalsondha
      Hello everyone
      Hope all are fine. I am facing a really strange issue in my whmcs licensing.
      I have installed manually whmcs on a digital ocean VPS.
      I have a genuine license key of whmcs.
      Everything is installed but when I registering my license key with whmcs it's not registering with my Server IP. 
      Not the domain name.
      As a result when I go to my admin portal by using the domain name it's showing that license error.
      But if I go by IP address then it's working.
      I have reissued the license many times still same issue.
      I can see valid domain name in there is my IP address not the domain name.
      How do I solve this issue?
      Can someone help please?
      Thanks 

• By isirion
      Payment gateway that allows payments and returns to WHMCS via przelewy24. Przelewy24 supports fast payments, payment cards, paypal, blik, Google Pay and Apple Pay.
      The module enables fast and secure payments for services, domains, servers and other products offered by WHMCS. Thanks to it, customers can also pay invoices issued by WHMCS.

Module Features
      transaction payment handling handling of transaction returns transaction logging with the amount of commission Promotion
      If you want to get a lower commission in Przelewy24 and a 50% discount on this module, contact us 🙂
      More: https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/6645-przelewy24-payment-module
    • By Cleyton
      Hello, I'm trying to use the WHMCS license module and I'm not getting it. I've tried several times and I've read the documentation many times and I can't understand.
      I have Wordpress systems that I need to license.
      But I have doubts, what do I do with the example file?
      where do i put it? on each system I want to license?
      What is the structure of the license.txt file? is it just a single line containing my client's license key?
      How do I call the license and sample file? is using a require once?
      There are several questions that do not exist in the documentation. There is only the example, but it does not show how to handle and how to leave it in operation.
      Help me please!
    • By Dan21
      Hello
      How can I allow my clients to have *not* a server but rather.. well its confusing.
      I want to let users sign up on my host, but instead of selling cPanel or such server/server interfaces to them, I want to only provide a single WordPress installation, which is basically the ability to work inside that folder perhaps, which exists on my single server that I own.
      Does someone has any idea how I could implement such a thing?
      Many many thanks in advance.