Cart checkout error

Hi, I've been trying to resolve this for hours now. We have the Stripe and BAsic PayPal gateways installed and setup. When we make any purchase we are getting an Oops error on the "cart.php?a=complete" URL:

Error: Undefined class constant 'Active' in /*****/includes/invoicefunctions.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /*******/cart.php(0): getNewClientAutoProvisionStatus(1)
#1 {main}

(The *** are redaction not the actual error)

Has anyone else seen this or have a solution? We can't get past it which is causing us some grief.

The Stripe orders are not completing and PayPal isn't redirected at all.

We have managed to stop the Oops error by uploading the invoicefunctions.php file from 7.8.3. That may be bad but the checkouts appear to be working. From there we tried to refund the orders we had made. Every attempt whether its via Stripe or PayPal gives a new Ooops error in the site admin:

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Cannot redeclare getinvoicestatuscolour() in :0
Stack trace:
#0 /*****/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(1, 'Cannot redeclar...', '', 0)
#1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown()
#2 {main}

It appears that the refunds do actually go through, though.

• WHMCS Staff

Hi @enrapture,

Thanks for contacting WHMCS with this.

I have been able to replicate this issue and believe it is only limited to installations who currently have the "Only Auto Provision for Existing" option check in Setup >> General Settings >> Ordering. By disabling this function temporarily, this issue will be resolved until a fix can be provided.

Case #CORE-14166 is open with our developers in order to have this reviewed for future releases. Whilst I cannot provide an estimated time for completion for this, once we resolve cases and push features they are available at our change log, here:

http://changelog.whmcs.com/

I apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this.

Thanks again for taking the time to report your findings.

• WHMCS Staff

Hi @enrapture,

I can confirm that this issue is having a hotfix created which I will supply to you shortly. The additional issue related to refunds only occurred after you replaced the 7.9.0 file with the one from 7.8.3, correct?

I'd recommend replacing that file back with the 7.9.0 copy to resolve your refund issue and temporarily disabling "Only Auto Provision for Existing" to resolve your ordering issue.

I will Private Message you shortly with the hotfix to test.

• 4 months later...

Helo, 

I have been trying to fine a way out to  the error with my domain order from the front end, when i click on checkout it reports opps Error: Invalid TLD/Registration Period Supplied for Domain Registration

Now when ever you click on register a domain it displays the below:  error 409

Conflict

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@phabshub.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Kindly help