Invalid positive integer

Ok I used one of our test accounts and added a card to it then placed an order for a free domain transfer. I noticed three things...

1. Even though I have VAT /TAX ID's disabled in the WHMCS configuration, the form when you add a card address asks for this info. BUG! Please take note @WHMCS John

2. I received an "invalid remote token" error at the checkout but it went through. This might be due to the account I used having previous stripe data - unsure about that.

3. I did not receive an "Invalid positive integer" error message.

Edited by Chris74

11 minutes ago, DennisHermannsen said:

"Free" or 0.00? There's a difference. The problem is with orders with a total of 0.00.

Just a zero priced transfer by itself. Not accompanying any other items. The checkout total was zero. We had the invalid positive integer message previously when customers were ordering a zero priced domain transfer in this way but now it's not happening.

54 minutes ago, DennisHermannsen said:

😳

That makes no sense. Would you be able to create a quick gif of you ordering a zero priced product? Just so I can make sure we follow the exact same steps.

Nope. What I'm talking about is simply adding a .co.uk transfer to the cart and going to checkout. That's it.
I can confirm that the error was happening before but it isn't now after applying the patch. Did you upload the files to your template folder? Assuming you are not using six.

11 hours ago, Chris74 said:

1. Even though I have VAT /TAX ID's disabled in the WHMCS configuration, the form when you add a card address asks for this info. BUG! Please take note @WHMCS John

Hi @Chris74 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I have gone ahead and opened case CORE-13891 to address this behaviour whilst I can not provide an ETA we'll update the Changelog http://changelog.whmcs.com once it is resolved.

Thanks again!

It was due to a problem with the hotfix. I got the following reply from WHMCS:

I spent a good deal of time looking over your data, only to have a developer eventually discover that there is a minor problem with the hotfix. The stripe.js file was updated, but those updates were not minified to stripe.min.js. A simple workaround is to copy or rename stripe.js to stripe.min.js which is referenced by the templates.

Issue has been fixed now.