The Stripe module only works in the English language in WHMCS 7.8.1.

Hello,

I come to you following the installation of WHMCS 7.8.1, here the module Stripe only works in English.

In English, it is possible to add credit cards and make payments, however if the client account changes language, the module no longer works.

Are there people who have the same problem?

thank you in advance

5 hours ago, sebsimappus said:

I come to you following the installation of WHMCS 7.8.1, here the module Stripe only works in English.

ideally, you should have posted about this in the v7.8 forums, but I reported the thread earlier today, so hopefully one of the mods will move it there soon - it will have more chance of being seen by WHMCS staff when it's in there.

I found why Stripe does not work in French, I will put the solution here if anyone ever has the same problem.
The problem is simply related to line 266 in the French language file, you just have to remove the apostrophe as for example:

$_LANG['creditcardcardexpires'] = "Date d'expiration";

=

$_LANG['creditcardcardexpires'] = "Expiration";

cordially

Sans titre.png