Stripe module SCA patch or updates for whmcs 7.4.x?

9 minutes ago, cluster said:

currently I can not upgrade whmcs and customize my theme and website at this time for health reasons ...
Will there be a patch for the stripe module because of the SCA regulations available for the whmcs 7.4.x versions?

I can't find the specific post, but i'm pretty sure that they've posted previously that they aren't going to release a Stripe update for older releases, you would need to update to v7.8 for the new SCA features...

v7.4 would be EOL by now anyway, so I doubt they would release a patch for that version.

@cluster just from an official point of view here, there are no official plans to backport the Stripe Integration with SCA support into 7.4, which has been end of life since November 30th, 2018  and as other posters have indicated you would need to upgrade to WHMCS V7.8 once it has been released, I would also note that there where some changes to the system requirements around Ioncube Loaders in version 7.5.0 when we introduced support for PHP 7.1 & PHP 7.2

WHMCS v7.5.0 requires Ioncube Loader 10.1 or higher. The Automatic Updater verifies this requirement for you in v7.4.2. If you are using the Automatic Updater and are not yet on v7.4.2, then you will not see the v7.5.0 update but only v7.4.2. Use the Auto Updater to first update to v7.4.2. After this, v7.5.0 will be visible and the Automatic Updater will be able to verify all requirements before proceeding to this latest version.

Steps for performing an upgrade can be found at https://docs.whmcs.com/Updating

On 8/19/2019 at 12:59 PM, brian! said:

I can't find the specific post, but i'm pretty sure that they've posted previously that they aren't going to release a Stripe update for older releases, you would need to update to v7.8 for the new SCA features...

v7.4 would be EOL by now anyway, so I doubt they would release a patch for that version.

Our WHMCS Long Term Support plan can be located here: https://docs.whmcs.com/Long_Term_Support#WHMCS_Version_.26_LTS_Schedule

This outlines the various versions of WHMCS and when their support end dates are!