How to allow support ticket reply details in the email

Web Host Pro

3. Right now when a tech reply's to a ticket it just says login to see the reply in the customer's email. How can I have the reply been seen in the email sent to the customer? And also still have a link to login and reply.

We don't have email piping and require a login to reply but it would be better if they could read the reply in the email without needing to login.

2. Also can I have the reply to email for tickets be: noreply@webhost.pro Not sure where to change this.

I did System Emails From Email but the ticket still shows the main email.

I guess I have to change the main email type SMTP settings?

Edited by Web Host Pro

20 hours ago, Web Host Pro said:

1. Right now when a tech reply's to a ticket it just says login to see the reply in the customer's email. How can I have the reply been seen in the email sent to the customer? And also still have a link to login and reply.

I think it should include the reply content by default - does your "Support Ticket Reply" email template include {$ticket_message} in it's message body ??

20 hours ago, Web Host Pro said:

2. Also can I have the reply to email for tickets be: noreply@webhost.pro Not sure where to change this.

years ago you could set a reply-to address by editing the class.phpmailer.php file (assuming you're using PHPMailer)... would assume it's still works, but haven't tried that in a long while... though it will be in the vendor folder now rather than includes...

21 hours ago, Web Host Pro said:

I did System Emails From Email but the ticket still shows the main email.

the "From" address can be defined in each email template...

MaHociD.png