7.6.1 - Domain sync doesn't run anymore...?

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II
6 hours ago, Nona said:

php5 -q /home/xxxxxxx/htdocs/crons/cron.php do --DomainExpirySync --DomainTransferSync

[Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\RuntimeException]  
  The "--DomainTransferSync" option does not exist.      

do [--email-report [EMAIL-REPORT]] [--AddLateFees] [--AffiliateCommissions] [--AffiliateReports] [--AutoClientStatusSync] [--AutoTerminations] [--CancellationRequests] [--CheckForWhmcsUpdate] [--CloseInactiveTickets] [--CreateInvoices] [--CreditCardExpiryNotices] [--CurrencyUpdateExchangeRates] [--CurrencyUpdateProductPricing] [--DomainRenewalNotices] [--EmailMarketer] [--FixedTermTerminations] [--InvoiceReminders] [--OverageBilling] [--ProcessCreditCardPayments] [--AutoSuspensions] [--TicketEscalations] [--UpdateDomainExpiryStatus] [--UpdateServerUsage] [--RunJobsQueue] [--DataRetentionPruning] [--DomainExpirySync] [--DomainTransferSync] [--DatabaseBackup]

Please apply the hot fix provided by my colleague John and see if that resolves this for you.

1 minute ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

What error are you getting if you run the cron manually @RLT - Nicholas

HI @WHMCS ChrisD,

Forgive me, it's been a while, can't remember how to force run the Cron. If you can tell me, that would be very helpful 🙂
I have also set the cron to run every 1 min for testing this hotfix only.

Kindest Regards,
Nick.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bear said:

There don't seem to be any updates available, and it's still on the version with hard coded dates here. I'm guessing it's a low priority for them. 

at this stage, e.g with an imminent v7.7 beta release (i've no inside info on that, but assume it will be in the next few weeks), I would imagine there will be no more v7.6 releases... if they were going to hotfix the date issue, they would likely have done it by now.