GSuite Integration, Management & Deployment

Does anyone have recommendations for "the best" GSuite CRM, WHMCS module or other?

The marketplace seems to feature several modules that use third party reseller accounts to sell GSuite services... but I'm a GSuite Partner/reseller myself!  I've purchased and installed the one from ModulesGarden ( https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/1782 ), but it just doesn't "feel" right.  I set up and manage most of my clients' user deployments, so that part is easier, but I also have clients who use GSuite Basic, Business & Enterprise.  Unless I'm really missing something, and not setting it up correctly (I've followed the setup instructions about 3 times now), it just doesn't do a good job at managing the various packages.  GSuite Basic is easy enough, but when you add in the additional packages to the mix, it doesn't seem to "add up".  

Anyhow, I'm looking for a solution.  Doesn't have to be a WHMCS module, but that'd be ideal.

Are there any other GSuite Partners/resellers on here?  If so, can anyone else on here chime in as to what they're using?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...