Paypal IPN stopped working recently

Web Host Pro

Not sure what caused it but new accounts are not getting a call back from Paypal saying the payment is made.

In WHMCS it says: (Please ensure Instant Payment Notification (IPN) is enabled under Selling Preferences within your PayPal account leaving the Notification URL empty. For new PayPal Accounts this is enabled by default.)

But in Paypal when I try to leave it blank it says: You must enter a properly formatted URL into the Notification URL field in order to activate Instant Payment Notification.

And adds our URL: https://webhost.pro

But I think this is just a doc error because it was like this before and worked fine.

Any other ideas why the Call Back would stop working for new accounts? Recurring billing calls back fine.

I found the language fix, I change it to utf-8. I'll know if that worked in a couple hours.

Interesting. In the paypal log most payments went through fine, just a couple failed for the IPN.

Is there Paypal IPs I can add to my firewall to help the IPN get access?

Oh I found them: 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-are-the-ip-addresses-for-live-paypal-servers-ts1056

ipnpb.paypal.com 64.4.248.8
Edited by Web Host Pro