Remove Clients Signature in Email Replies to Support Tickets

tldagent

I've done some searching around and haven't found an answer.  Sometimes my customers are using these stupid free email services that add a signature to their emails.  Many of them are formatted or just plain spammy - I've included a picture of one example.

How can I block or remove all client signatures from email replies to tickets or any ticket created with email?  Thanks for the help.

“screenshot” 2018-03-03 at 7.10.17 PM.jpg

Thanks.

There's another thing that drives me nuts too.  Two of my clients always seem to have auto-responses set up as to when they'll be back in their office.  So they open a ticket via email, then shortly after their auto response comes through.  I'd like to remove that as well.  Maybe a time limit set on the reply.... not sure how it could be done.

10 hours ago, tldagent said:

How can I block or remove all client signatures from email replies to tickets or any ticket created with email? 

the problem would be - where does the ticket end and the signature begin...? :?:

sure you could remove all the text after, and including, "try the top rated email app"... but what happens, if for some bizarre reason, a client includes that phrase in a support ticket, or the phrase changes.