To Do List on dashboard, need a link to the service

I am sure I have suggested this a few times but after every update...nothing.  My real frustration is that when WHMCS creates a task for you on the Dashboard but no link to any service, no name, just a service ID but when I search for the ID number I get multiple results and my guess is, that it's just picking up other numbers, not necessarily the actual service.

I really want to see a description of the service in the task and a link to the service so we can go straight to it, can it really be that hard?

SEAN.

WHMCS Service ID.png

WHMCS To Do List.png

• 1 month later...

Hi Sean,

On 3/3/2018 at 20:41, seandnz said:

I am sure I have suggested this a few times but after every update...nothing. 

welcome to using WHMCS. :P

I assume this is your request with 2 votes...

WHMCS John 2 months ago

With just 2 votes in a year this is not currently on our radar for implementation. However should this change and this idea gain popularity we are keeping that possibility open for the future.

if the database table had two additional columns (userid and serviceid/domainid), it would make life easier with the widget to do what you want... with some effort, you might be able to extract the info from the description field...