using Licensing addon

pastrymastery

hey everyone i really need help so i want to  make a login page but its not free to register and you need to buy the premium plan license key to login so you login with the license key you get and you get access to everything but i dont know how so please help me, i did make a login form and a database and a user and it has to be on PHP, so if you want just give me the codes and instructions and i will do it :) your help is very appreciated 

42 minutes ago, oklomsy said:

hey everyone i really need help so i want to  make a login page but its not free to register and you need to buy the premium plan license key to login so you login with the license key you get and you get access to everything but i dont know how so please help me, i did make a login form and a database and a user and it has to be on PHP, so if you want just give me the codes and instructions and i will do it :) your help is very appreciated 

wait sorry i really cant find a login form maker but i did make the database