Ongoing billing date change from 1st to 15th

battles

https://docs.whmcs.com/How_To_Guides#Advanced_Billing_Scenarios

the video by @WHMCS John may guide you on similar scenarios, but if you were purely just wanting to change the billing date, and assuming the invoice hasn't already been generated and you don't want to change the amount to cover the change of date, then you could just change the Next Due Date value.

OK thanks brian!

When you say - assuming the invoice hasnt already been generated, do you mean any invoices or the invoice prior to me changing the "next due date"?

This client has been with us for a long time so their are many invoices for this particular service needing changed.

TIA

6 minutes ago, battles said:

When you say - assuming the invoice hasn't already been generated, do you mean any invoices or the invoice prior to me changing the "next due date"?

sorry, that was a bit vague wasn't it... what I meant was current unpaid invoices for this service, e.g I wouldn't particularly recommend changing a NDD while the current invoice is still unpaid - wait for it to be paid, and then change the date.

9 minutes ago, battles said:

This client has been with us for a long time so their are many invoices for this particular service needing changed.

are you intending to change previously paid invoices, or just future invoices?