We are adding Stripe to our billing processor and wanted to know if anyone here is using them. Any feedback or suggestions before we go live?

Thank you,

Charles

Yeah the dispute process is a mystery still. Do you get charged for them if you lose and is your account at risk if you have too many?

Thanks!

I have used it for few months about couple of years ago and i didn't have any major issues. If someone isn't able to use PayPal for some reason then Stripe wouldn't be a bad alternate at all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ModulesGarden
      There are as many preferences when it comes down to payment methods as people in the world. But there are also two invariable constants: customers crave choice and assurance that their money is safely going to reach the intended recipient.

Today we are here to offer you a solution which will help you respond to this eternal demand - Stripe SEPA Payments For WHMCS. With it, you will allow your audience to fill in all the information required for financial transactions as well as accept an authorization mandate directly in the WHMCS client area, thus enabling both one-time and recurring charges via the SEPA Direct Debit scheme. Carried out through the foolproof Stripe payment gateway, the whole process will be absolutely secure, swift and carefree for both sides.

Extend your payment arrangements with our Stripe SEPA Payments For WHMCS to derive bilateral benefits!

Learn All About Stripe SEPA Payments For WHMCS!

No one should be forced to work with tools which are totally unintuitive in navigation, unsupportive, and time-consuming on top of that. That is why ModulesGarden is sparing no effort to introduce ever more products like Domain Orders Extended For WHMCS 3.0 – equipped with the ultimately pleasurable, wisely-composed framework in which minimalism and modernity are in perfect equilibrium.

Gain Revealing Insight Into The Future Of Our Modules!

Do You Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
      Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By tomdchi
      I am having problems with the stripe gateway module.  When a customer goes to checkout and enters their CC info (not using saved card) and submits, an error saying that the expiration date is not valid is shown. 
      The only way I have been able to get it to work is to go to Manage Credit Card in client area and add a credit card there.  Then go back to shopping cart and select Use Existing Card.  The order will go through OK doing it this way.  Any idea what is wrong here?  This is for WHMCS version 7.4.1.
    • By WHMCS ChrisD
      An issue has been identified in the 7.1.x releases - initially published on 14th December, 2016 - that is affecting the ability to update credit card details using the Stripe module when another tokanised gateway module was activated before activating Stripe.
      This manifests itself when attempting to update credit card details via the admin or client areas:
      A "Success" message when updating card details via the client and admin areas, No token is stored, No entry in the Gateway Log
    • By battles
      Hello,
      How can I change future billing dates from say the 1st to the 15th of the month and keep this change going forward.
      I suppose I could cancel then re-add the service at that date. But there has to be a better way

TIA
    • By Web Host Pro
      When trying to update a card I keep getting this error:
      The following errors occurred:
      Remote Transaction Failure. Please Contact Support. I have gotten a couple times before. This transaction was an AMEX if that matters.
      I'm using the latest stable version of WHMCS and most other payments go through fine. When I check stripe the transaction never makes it to their system because they have never record of it.
      Any idea how to trouble shoot this? Maybe an error log with more details somewhere?