We are adding Stripe to our billing processor and wanted to know if anyone here is using them. Any feedback or suggestions before we go live?

Thank you,

Charles

Yeah the dispute process is a mystery still. Do you get charged for them if you lose and is your account at risk if you have too many?

Thanks!

I have used it for few months about couple of years ago and i didn't have any major issues. If someone isn't able to use PayPal for some reason then Stripe wouldn't be a bad alternate at all.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By ModulesGarden
      Adopting a subscription business model requires of you a dramatic shift in thinking about your customers, products and... metrics.
      You need to realize that businesses, especially those in the realm of web hosting, are full of levers that you need to push and pull in the correct sequence in order to achieve your goal of rapid growth.
      Being able to see the correlation between different pieces of collected data is one thing, but how do you even decide which values to measure in the first place?

Konrad Keck, ModulesGarden Founder & CEO has come up with a list of most vital metrics that you should track if you wish to know what is really going on inside your web hosting business.
      Master the techniques of Business Intelligence with these requisite billing reports!

https://www.blog.modulesgarden.com/billing-reports-web-hosting-business

• By startover909
      I use the Stripe gateway and standard cart. When the user clicks the "Complete Order" button to submit an order, the mouse cursor changes to the "not-allowed" state during payment processing which is the stop sign looking icon.
      I find this cursor very ugly and unnecessary, because the button is already greyed out once it's clicked to avoid the risk of double submission. During peak hours it is not unusual for a gateway like Stripe to be somewhat slow, so the user often has to stare at that cursor for 3-4 seconds or even more. I don't know if it's Bootstrap, jquery js or stripe.js that changes the button on order submission, but how do I change this behavior? Either make it just the regular cursor or something like the waiting cursor.
      Thanks!
    • By akust0m
      Hi there!
      Just wondering whether this is possible...
      When using the Stripe module, if a client has a credit card token saved, when paying an invoice they are given two options:
      Use existing card Use a new card If they choose to use a new card, the new card details override the existing saved credit card.
      Is there a way to give the client an option to use the new card as a once-off payment and not change the saved card details?
      I've got the following options ticked:
      Disable Credit Card Storage Allow Client CC Removal Thanks!
    • By TheTechLounge
      Hi,
      I'm looking at getting the Stripe Payment gateway setup and have hit an issue with the Card Type field being empty. Any ideas?
    • By neaweb6
      Hello,
      I found myself in quite a mess a few days back which resulted in a complete reinstall of my WHMCS, including setting up a new database. I did the tedious work of importing invoices, logs, and tickets from an sql dump of my old database, as I couldn't import the entire sql file due to some serious errors. I used Stripe as my payment gateway. Is there a way to get my client's stripe tokens back into WHMCS so that they don't have to re-enter their credit card info for their next invoice to process? 
      Sidebar question: If I enable the option to disable credit card storage, will clients have to re-enter their credit card information everytime they want to pay?