We are adding Stripe to our billing processor and wanted to know if anyone here is using them. Any feedback or suggestions before we go live?

Thank you,

Charles

Yeah the dispute process is a mystery still. Do you get charged for them if you lose and is your account at risk if you have too many?

Thanks!

I have used it for few months about couple of years ago and i didn't have any major issues. If someone isn't able to use PayPal for some reason then Stripe wouldn't be a bad alternate at all.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By akust0m
      Hi there!
      Just wondering whether this is possible...
      When using the Stripe module, if a client has a credit card token saved, when paying an invoice they are given two options:
      Use existing card Use a new card If they choose to use a new card, the new card details override the existing saved credit card.
      Is there a way to give the client an option to use the new card as a once-off payment and not change the saved card details?
      I've got the following options ticked:
      Disable Credit Card Storage Allow Client CC Removal Thanks!
    • By TheTechLounge
      Hi,
      I'm looking at getting the Stripe Payment gateway setup and have hit an issue with the Card Type field being empty. Any ideas?
    • By neaweb6
      Hello,
      I found myself in quite a mess a few days back which resulted in a complete reinstall of my WHMCS, including setting up a new database. I did the tedious work of importing invoices, logs, and tickets from an sql dump of my old database, as I couldn't import the entire sql file due to some serious errors. I used Stripe as my payment gateway. Is there a way to get my client's stripe tokens back into WHMCS so that they don't have to re-enter their credit card info for their next invoice to process? 
      Sidebar question: If I enable the option to disable credit card storage, will clients have to re-enter their credit card information everytime they want to pay?
    • By frisco
      Merchant account raising their rates, and I am considering migrating to Stripe from merchant account and auth.net.  
      Very interested in recent experience others have had with such a migration.  (FWIW a couple hundred monthly clients, and in our situation, clients don't use WHMCS - it's all done by our own staff.)
      Thanks - Bill
    • By ModulesGarden
      1. It was only a week ago that EasyDCIM v1.4.3 opened for its users a new set of possibilities called ′Colocation′. Aware of the weight attached to this particular service by all data center providers, we decided to aid admins even more, allowing them to manage their EasyDCIM colocation services now directly from the WHMCS area. All of this thanks to one slick and free solution called EasyDCIM Colocation For WHMCS!

Here are some of the functionalities that form the backbone of the module:

Admin Area:
      Create and terminate colocation and monitor resource usage through neat graphs. Allow to automatically assign matching servers during colocation ordering. Log in to the user control panel with a single click.
      Client Area:
      Enable, disable and restart power outlets freely and remotely. View statistics on aggregated traffic and power usage of colocation. Use one click only to log in to the user control panel. Gain access to colocation details including its model, location or label.
      Leap forward the future of data centers with EasyDCIM Colocation For WHMCS!

2. If you are hooked on the idea of squeezing out the most from your EasyDCIM Colocation For WHMCS, feel free to check out its just established integration with the new Advanced Billing For WHMCS 3.2.2. Upon doing so, you will unlock for yourself the possibility to charge your clients as precisely as only possible, basing on the total bandwidth, power usage and additional traffic. Isn't that exactly what you were dying for?

3. Are you new to colocation and the whole process fascinates you just as much as it makes you confused? Or maybe the term itself sounds perfectly familiar, but you are honestly curious to find out, how the colocation management looks like in the newest EasyDCIM v1.4.3 specifically? Whatever your degree of initiation is, the latest Blog from EasyDCIM will provide you with all the answers you seek - from colocation setup to monitoring usage statistics!

4. See what's on the list of the latest releases:
      G Suite For WHMCS - v1.2.1 Quotes Automation For WHMCS - v1.2.5 Password Manager For WHMCS - v2.2.2 Advanced Billing For WHMCS - v3.2.1 Product Auto Upgrade For WHMCS - v2.0.2 QuickBooks Desktop For WHMCS - v1.1.2 Proxmox Cloud For WHMCS - v2.4.2 Proxmox VPS For WHMCS – v2.4.2

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
      Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!