Addon Field Auto fill

dewdropz

• WHMCS Developer

Hey,

It isn't really something you can do with an addon - they are optional and can be added and removed by a client.

You may wish to use a Configurable Option with a single option available which will be automatically selected and added to the price - https://docs.whmcs.com/Configurable_Options

It isn't really something you can do with an addon - they are optional and can be added and removed by a client.

I think the point is he wants them enabled by default, and optionally removed by the client - though whether that's a good thing to do, i'm not sure... :?:

in any event, if using standard_cart/configureproduct.tpl, you could change...

<input type="checkbox" name="addons[{$addon.id}]"{if $addon.status} checked{/if} />

to...

<input type="checkbox" name="addons[{$addon.id}]" checked />

this would work for usual addons and enable them by default (client can untick if they don't want the addon), but not for Marketplace addons.

You may wish to use a Configurable Option with a single option available which will be automatically selected and added to the price - https://docs.whmcs.com/Configurable_Options

but then the client couldn't remove them! :)

• WHMCS Developer
yes i know.. but problem is.. i setup a server for yearly but Configurable select for monthly. here is problem monthly Configurable not works with annually product.

A configurable option can be setup with any billing cycle and will, by default, match the cycle of the product that is being configured. As long as all the correct pricing has been entered on the Configurable Option, it will show.

can possible to give specific id checked?

- - - Updated - - -

yes but problem is product only for annually.. but i gives addon only for monthly.. when anyone doing order.automatic it's show annually. but configure is monthly for that in product not showing any price..showing 0.00

• 2 years later...
On 8/31/2017 at 11:36 AM, brian! said:

<input type="checkbox" name="addons[{$addon.id}]" checked />

hello brian

your this line helped me again. but i applied this and works perfect.

but my project is little different

so i want the client can not take the tick out.

by replace with your code i can see the TICK is coming automatically

but is there any way can make this addon permanent with tick?

basically i am settingup the product with

SETUP FEES : ONE TIME

MONTHLY FEES : RECURRING

DEPOSIT : I WILL TAKE SOME AMOUNT AS DEPOSIT AND IT WILL BE REFUNDABLE ( Thats why i want to use the Addon as a deposit)

Is there any way to do it? the configurable option works perfect. but there is no one time option for configurable . as all is monthly.

thanks very much in advance Brian

Please keep safe