I changed to a new register, how do I make it default in the checkout?

Web Host Pro

Hi,

I have two registers I'm using now, the older one I just want to keep for renewals for accounts that used them already.

The new one I want to use for all new registers and renewal for customers that use the new one.

Where can disable the old register so it's not option for new registration?

Is there a way to choose a default register or disable the old one for new registration?

Old is ENOM and the new is OnlineNIC

Thanks,

Charles

I would have thought, if you're using automated registration, that just setting the auto register dropdown to OnlineNIC would solve the issue for new registrations... if not using auto reg, then you'll be given a choice of registrars - are you saying you need to remove eNom from that choice ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • WHMCS Developer

For automatic registration on payment, the dropdown is on Setup -> Products/Services -> Domain Pricing.

If this is set to OnlineNIC, on payment, the domain registration request will be sent. If you don't have any automatic setup enabled here (ie it is set to None), then you can leave it as you currently do.

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 10.01.18.png