WHMCS ChrisD

Our community has gone mobile!

Hi Everyone,

IMG_5304.PNG

In the past year we've seen a significant increase in the amount of Mobile Traffic visiting the WHMCS Community Forums and with that in mind we're pleased to annou a new mobile responsive theme for the community which is now live. For users visiting from small devices you'll now see a mobile ready version of the community. You'll be able to access your private messages by clicking the squares in the top right hand corner as well as posting to new and existing threads.

Thanks for being a member of the WHMCS Community and we look forward to bringing you more enhancements throughout 2017.

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD

Really should just join tapatalk already :)

I've considered Tapatalk and haven't completely ruled it out in the future, but I'm also working on some other things for the community first :)

I will say that the skin looks good for what it is, a mobile setup. however, it seems that the editor's been disabled, which isn't a great idea. I know using the iPad, I was able to access the somewhat advanced editor easily. No so much with the new setup

Excellent implementation for today's world.

Would you guys consider a mobile forum application through the vBulletin Mobile Suite Addon?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By HarryAdney
      Is there a way to lower the number of characters displayed in the announcements section on the home page? 
    • By HarryAdney
      Is there a way to disable comments in the Announcements function in WHMCS? Ideally I'd like to do that on individual announcement, allowing them on some but disabling them on others.
      Thanks.
    • By WHMCS ChrisD
      Hi Everyone,
      The WHMCS Forums were launched over 12 years ago and in that time have seen a number of iterations and updates.
      Today, we’re excited to announce that we're getting ready to introduce the next incarnation of the WHMCS Community and with it, a brand-new look and feel, along with a whole host of new features and functionality - starting with in-line post reactions & a new reputation structure as well as a new question & answer format for certain forum categories.
      Preparations are already well underway to migrate from the current forums to our new Community powered by the Invision Community Suite. The current community is home to a wealth of knowledge and information and we’ll be migrating all existing threads and posts as well as user accounts and private messages to the new WHMCS Community to ensure that none of this is lost.
      I’m personally very excited about the opportunities our new platform unlocks. Over the coming months, we’ll be rolling out a range of new features and functionality in our community, taking inspiration from the responses we received earlier in the year about how we can improve your experience.
      Stay tuned for updates in the coming weeks as we move nearer to the switch over, in the meantime, here’s a sneak preview of what’s to come.

The team and I are excited to bring our new community to you in September, and I will be posting more information on the changes in future posts.
    • By nimonogi
      This addon will 301 redirect to the correct Search Engine Friendly URL.

THE PROBLEM:
      After changing some knowledgebase article's titles, I've noticed that articles can be accessed through old URI as well. Even worse, can be accessed using any URI as long as it has the ID inside the path. Announcements have the same behavior as well.

For example, all URLs below will show the same content:
      1: yourdomain.com/knowledgebase/15/Transferring-Your-Domain-from-NameCheapcom.html
      2: yourdomain.com/knowledgebase/15/Transfer-your-Domain-from-NameCheap.html
      3: yourdomain.com/knowledgebase/15/JUST-ANYTHING.html

This is a extremely negative for SEO as it produce duplicate content.

SOLUTION:
      This addon will fix that by 301 redirecting to the correct Search Engine Friendly URL.

For More Details please visit our WHMCS Addons page.
    • By gbotica
      Title says it all ... this was reported as a bug in 6.0.1, but it's still not fixed in 6.1.1.

Any ETA on fixing this WHMCS?

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?103666-Back-button-in-v6-01-Announcements-produces-404