Display Credit Balance In Six Template

sentq

How do I get it to show the credit balance only in the billing section?

you could modify the hook code and change...

$filename = APP::getCurrentFileName();

$client = Menu::context("client");

$clientid = (int) $client->id;

if ($filename!=='clientarea' || $clientid===0){
       return;
   }

to...

$action = $_GET['action'];
   $allowed = array('invoices', 'quotes', 'masspay', 'addfunds');

if ($filename!=='clientarea' || $clientid===0 || !in_array($action,$allowed)){
       return;
   }

if you do this, then the credit balance sidebar will only show on the invoice, quotes, masspay and addfunds pages.

you could modify the hook code and change...

if you do this, then the credit balance sidebar will only show on the invoice, quotes, masspay and addfunds pages.

Oh excellent, thanks so much! Is that how that is done, great! Obviously I haven't spent much time

coding in the WHMCS environment. I was also able to put a conditional for the credit balance so it

only shows if the balance is above zero!

If anyone needs that my final is this, the balance also shows on the main/home page as well but not on

non billing related pages:

add_hook('ClientAreaSecondarySidebar', 1, function(MenuItem $primarySidebar){

$action = $_GET['action'];
   $allowed = array('invoices', 'quotes', 'masspay', 'addfunds','');

if ($filename!=='clientarea' || $clientid===0 || !in_array($action,$allowed)){
       return;
   }
   if ($client->credit <= 0.00) { return; }

Thanks again brian! !!!

Edited by rkatz0

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For this issue permanent solution is

http://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?114126-Six-template-Small-Layout-Issue-Fix&p=462390#post462390

Thank you! hook works insanely well...

Found one issue, when in "Portal Home / Client Area / My Invoices" the Secondary_Sidebar-Billing module glitches out from the sidebar. Sorry not very familiar, learning whmcs as I go along. (See screenshot) Is there an easy fix to this?

Thanks in advance...

Once again Great Hook!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9667[/ATTACH]

Just for those wanting this module with the last modification without having to sort out the modification I've attached a copy.

I didn't code this or change it beyond including the modifications found in this thread already. I.e. I will not provide support :).

it will be displayed in the following pages only if client already has credit:

Home Page - My Invoices - My Quotes - Mass Payment - Add Funds

@MikeDVB thanks for sharing

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I just want to fix the bug that when someone try to verify his email address when he's already logged in, he gets the balance in the login page.

if ($filename!=='clientarea' || $clientid===0 || strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], 'verificationId') !== false) {
   return;
}

Regards,

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is great, really! Thank you for adding it.

However there is a problem on my installation where the "Actions" block are not aligned with the other blocks on the left side. Instead, it goes to the contents area. This happens for example when we open the EPP code page, but not all pages. Please see the screenshot: http://dns.d.pr/opM4Ex/ao4i5Lg9

Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you

This is great, really! Thank you for adding it.

However there is a problem on my installation where the "Actions" block are not aligned with the other blocks on the left side. Instead, it goes to the contents area. This happens for example when we open the EPP code page, but not all pages. Please see the screenshot: http://dns.d.pr/opM4Ex/ao4i5Lg9

Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you

Hi,

Thank you :)

the issue is common with Template Six, here is the way to fix it: https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?106891-Display-Credit-Balance-In-Six-Template&p=448314#post448314

Hi,

Thank you :)

the issue is common with Template Six, here is the way to fix it: https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?106891-Display-Credit-Balance-In-Six-Template&p=448314#post448314

Superb, it worked :)

Now, my store does not allow customers to Add Funds but the button to add funds is visible. Is it possible to remove the button and just display the existing credit (i.e. from refunds or manually added by us)? A php condition would be great, in case we enable the add funds in the future.

Thank you once again.

Now, my store does not allow customers to Add Funds but the button to add funds is visible. Is it possible to remove the button and just display the existing credit (i.e. from refunds or manually added by us)?

to remove it permanently, just remove the footer code from the hook...

$balancePanel->setFooterHtml(
       '<a href="clientarea.php?action=addfunds" class="btn btn-success btn-sm btn-block">
           <i class="fa fa-plus"></i> '.Lang::trans('Add Funds').'
       </a>'
   );

A php condition would be great, in case we enable the add funds in the future.

to make the footer conditional on the add funds feature being enabled, just wrap it in an if statement - there'd be a few ways to do that, checking the $CONFIG array would be the simplest, but as sentq is already using Capsule, we'll go down that route...

$fundsenabled = Capsule::table('tblconfiguration')->where('setting','AddFundsEnabled')->value('value');

if ($fundsenabled == "on") {

$balancePanel->setFooterHtml(
           '<a href="clientarea.php?action=addfunds" class="btn btn-success btn-sm btn-block">
               <i class="fa fa-plus"></i> '.Lang::trans('Add Funds').'</a>'
       );
   }

if using WHMCS v6, you may need to change ->value('value') to ->pluck('value').

Just tried the conditional version, worked perfectly fine :)

The only thing missing is the link that it is still active on the "Available Credit" box but it is not a big problem for me. It is ok as it is.

you could remove the code below and that would remove the link...

'uri' => 'clientarea.php?action=addfunds',

if add funds is enabled, then the client can use the button link in the footer... if it's not enabled, the above link is irrelevant! :)