Display Credit Balance In Six Template

sentq

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Aris.N. said:

The only issue i have is that the display is something like this: €587.45, although i have set  at Whmcs setup the currency to be displayed as €587,45

So, it is a bit confusing. Is there solution?

quick fix is to change...

'label' => '<h4 style="text-align:center;">'.$pricegetCurrency['0']->prefix.$client->credit.' '. $getCurrency['0']->suffix.'</h4>',

to...

'label' => '<h4 style="text-align:center;">'.formatCurrency($client->credit, $client->currency).'</h4>',

and you no longer need the #Get Currency block of code... i've worked from the v1.1 version on page 1 and attached a modified file.

WHMCS_SixTemplateCreditBalance.php

25 minutes ago, DewlanceHosting said:

How to show this in Sidebar panel of every page whichever contain Sidebar? (Secondary Sidebar or every type of sidebar)

it's already displayed in every page except for pages where client are not logged-in, could you explain what you mean in more details?

1 hour ago, sentq said:

it's already displayed in every page except for pages where client are not logged-in, could you explain what you mean in more details?

Oh, You are right.

I was thinking about adding it to non-logged in sidebar order category page but now I think it will be distraction to customer and they will start adding fund instead of purchasing product. ;)

How can I move css box to center. I use this css code in class ="col-sm-offset-3" (I even use col-sm-offset-4 but does not set in center)

Any help?

Screenshot attached.

gift-card.gif

14 hours ago, DewlanceHosting said:

I was thinking about adding it to non-logged in sidebar order category page but now I think it will be distraction to customer and they will start adding fund instead of purchasing product. 😉

if they aren't logged in, how would you know how much their credit balance was ?

2 minutes ago, DewlanceHosting said:

Any solution for fixing this issue? If I remove this hook then it go back to exact position. I tried to add space, <br>, etc code but can't get success from last 4 to 6 hours 😢

it's a known issue with WHMCS when there are too much sidebar content - sentq posted a hook fix earlier in this thread

failing that, thememetro posted another similar fix...

basically it's a css issue - so one of them should solve it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/12/2019 at 4:32 PM, arsalahmed786 said:

"We do not allow depositing funds in advance with us at the current time."

How can i enable that client allowed to add funds on their account.

You need to enable it in the settings. 

Setup > General Settings > Credit & check the top box it says (" Tick this box to enable adding of funds by clients from the client area ")

• 2 months later...
On 10/7/2015 at 5:03 AM, sentq said:

Some people want to show their client's credit balance when they login to client area, as the option not implemented by default in Six Template here is how to do it:

1) Upload the PHP file from Attachements to -> /WHMCS-Path/includes/hooks/ directory.

WHMCS_SixTemplateCreditBalance.zip

SixTemplate-CreditBalance.png                https://prnt.sc/n52kxg

download.png

now I love a good screenshot with red arrows just as much as the next guy, but what's the point you're trying to make ?

• one invoice with a balance of 0.00 - perhaps you haven't marked it as paid ??
  • credit balance of $5 - it confirms the amount in the notifications...

also, you might want to look into your WHMCS license situation, it's invalid. headshake.gif

iS3tsv9.png

it might not have been the brightest of ideas to create an account here using your domain name (which btw is against the rules but seemingly never enforced) if you do not use a valid WHMCS license. 🙄

rN7GWsb.png

• 1 month later...