View/Search Clients not working since upgrade to 5.2.7

ebmocwen

Hello!

Since upgrading to 5.2.7 from 5.1.9 we have found that the search under Clients Tab, Search/Filter box does not return any results for clients that signed up PRIOR to the upgrade.

Any clients that signed up SINCE the upgrade and also any client profiles that have been modified SINCE the upgrade DO show up in the search results.

Strangely, if we use the Sidebar Advanced Search Clients/Clients Email it works every time and returns the correct results.

Any ideas please?! TIA!

This seems to be related to the new "Where did you find us?" question. For new clients or modified clients there is an entry in this field. For prior clients there is no entry and this is causing them to not show up in the search results.

I think I need to remove the "How did you find us?" box from the Search/Filter.

Anyone have a fix for this please? (I cannot edit/update each client as there are over 60,000 of them!)

I hope this helps someone else with the same problem. Here's what i've found...

The new "How did you find us?" custom field in my setup is tblcustomfieldsvalues.fieldid=21, where this entry exists for a client the search works fine.

This entry does not exist for any clients prior to the addition of this field and it is stopping the Client Search from working. Solution will be to create an entry for fieldid[21] for each client. This is there I am stuck!

Does anyone have an SQL statement that will create an entry in tblcustomfieldsvalues for each client where one does not already exist?