Only one product category displayed in cart.php

epretorious

Since upgrading to 5.2.7 I've noticed that, unless Product Group #2 (i.e., http://example.com/whmcs/cart.php?gid=2) is configured to use the Slider Order Form Template and Product Group #2 is not hidden, Product Group #2 is the only Product Group shown by the /whmcs/cart.php by default. i.e.,

1. If Product Group #2 is hidden, Product Group #1 is the only Product Group shown by the /whmcs/cart.php by default.
  2. If Product Group #2 does not use the Slider Order Form Template, Product Group #2 is the only Product Group shown by the /whmcs/cart.php by default.

However, if Product Group #2 is configured to use the Slider Order Form Template and Product Group #2 is not hidden, all five product groups (i.e., Shared Hosting [Group #1], E-Mail Hosting [Group #2], SSL Certificates [Group #3], Register a Domain, and Transfer a Domain) are displayed by default.

Screenshot from 2013-09-25 19:57:28.gif

Edited by epretorious

UPDATE: This occurs when the first product group in the list of Products/Services (i.e., the product group at the top of the https://www.example.com/whmcs/admin/configproducts.php page) does not use the Slider Order Form Template. i.e., In the report above, Product Group #2 was first in the list of product groups. However, If Product Group #1 is moved to the top of the list of Products/Services, Product Group #1 must use the Slider Order Form Template.

Edited by epretorious

Eric,

what did you upgrade from - as I think this exists in 5.2.5 too... although I suspect it's not a bug, rather a design feature!

- - - Updated - - -

Glenn: group view?

I think he means as per your image - you just have to ensure that the first product group is set to use the slider orderform - other groups can use slider or any other orderform.

• 2 weeks later...
UPDATE: This occurs when the first product group in the list of Products/Services (i.e., the product group at the top of the https://www.example.com/whmcs/admin/configproducts.php page) does not use the Slider Order Form Template. i.e., In the report above, Product Group #2 was first in the list of product groups. However, If Product Group #1 is moved to the top of the list of Products/Services, Product Group #1 must use the Slider Order Form Template.

I think he means as per your image - you just have to ensure that the first product group is set to use the slider orderform - other groups can use slider or any other orderform.

If this is the expected behavior, then WHMCS is functioning correctly. Otherwise, it's kind'a arbitrary and confusing (and seems like a bug to me).