4 new mods released

I have now released 4 (four) new mods that may interest your company for your WHMCS.

Trustico SSL Server Module

Your clients will be able to order SSL certificates directly from your cart with a 1 step order process.

Database Sessions

When storing session variables on your server they are usually placed in txt files, at a location specified by session.save_path, you can use a call to phpinfo() to find out where that is. Unfortunately if you are on a shared server you cannot rule out the possibility of other users of your server sneaking a peek at these files. This mod stores your whmcs session data into the whmcs database making yours and your clients info more secure.

Custom Language Files

Don't loose your modified language settings after doing an upgrade again. Simply add your language variables to the language file in the custom directory.

Client Summary Warnings

Display warnings on your admin client summary page so that you can see at a glance if there is a problem. Uses jQuery to display the warning.

You can get more info about these mods at http://tshosting.com.au/whmcs.php

TAKE CARE, the mod for Trustico does not work as expected if your in Canada or US. Best of all, TSHosting does not provide refund but is able to block your license if you're not the same opinion as him. Loss of time and money, 40$ in the trash.

Seb

Yes you are quite correct... I do not offer refunds.

The only exception would be if the module did not work at all which it does function correctly as it is installed.

Your problem is that you are trying to change the phone number format to your local area and the module is setup to only accept international phone number formats.

Trustico requires 3 separate fields as per their api docs

• CC - country code
  • AC - area code
  • N - number

The number format in the module uses a regex which will accept the folowing international formats

• +61.22.12345678
  • +64.3.4204678
  • +76-1234.33.33333333
  • +1264.23.12345678
  • +7.2.1234567

The use of the dot (.) is required to have a 1 line phone number (instead of 3 separate fields) so that the module can split the number into the 3 required fields by trustico.

Yes I do have the ability to suspend a license for the module.

You had filed a paypal dispute because of the problem you had above, which paypal takes the funds from my account and places them on hold rendering your purchase UNPAID

That is why I suspended your license. Now that the dispute is closed I have reactivated your license.

No trial, no demo of any kind on your website. Very expensive mod 40$ for something so so.

And best of all no refund for something unusable to me.

So I repeat take care, do not go with this mod.

Anyway, trustico support told me today that their are developing their own mod that will

be provided for free to their resellers so I let users conclude.

Wow, I have not actually heard that from Trustico at all, given their posts here on the forum, I thought they were quite happy to let Sparky do his one.

I have used and tested Sparkys addon, and it works fine - initially I contacted him about the phone number thing, and he got it sorted right away.

Seems a very poor one sided review of this addon, at the end of the day, it was $40 - you chose to purchase it, it works as how it is supposed to work - what's the problem?

Iv baught a couple of mods from sparky, even had some convos regarding some other aspects i was interested in.

Always been helpfull and forthcomming with information.

I am thinking fo getting some of these new mods, maybe in the next couple of weekes when i have re designed my template again.

I would trust sparkys' mods over anyone else on the forums here. Sorry you unpleasing, but that's how some people are I guess.

Keep up the good work sparky

I agree 100%, Sparky has always been there when I needed help. Sparky is the standard that all mod suppliers should measure themselves.

Thank for your responses guys...

As it turns out paypal closed the original dispute and now it is back as a new dispute but escalated to a claim.

Waiting for paypal to finish there investegation. Mind you there have not asked for any information at all... just holding the funds.

Anyway... An early Christmas Special $15 off the trustico mod.

There is also now another new release... Update Currency Pricing

It rounds all of the currency pricing to the nearest 5 cents so you don't have prices like $5.77 it would be rounded back to $5.75

• 4 months later...

I have also bought mods from tshosting. Not to mention some of which I never used but as they are reasonably priced, I never bothered whinnying about it or make any efforts to discredit a fine developer.

His mods are useful and work fine and his code of ethics is strict and professional (as should be).

Timely and friendly support is my personal experience from tshosting.

Two thumbs up, keep up the good work.

best regards

http://ipwebgroup.com