SMS Addon for whmcs v4 - Ready to Order!

Hello,

Our SMS module for whmcs v4 is ready to use.

Features:

1. Send SMS to client and/or to admin on new orders.

2. Send SMS to client whenever new invoice generated.

3. Send SMS to client whenever he/she changes his/her password.

4. Send SMS to client and/or to admin on new support tickets.

5. Send SMS to client whenever admin replies to his/her support ticket.

6. Send SMS to admin whenever client replies to his/her support ticket.

7. Mass SMS to cliens.

8. All those SMS settings are customable, you can send only what you want to send.

9. SMS template support, edit sms messages.

10. If client doesn't want to receive SMS messages, he/she won't receive any.

11. Uses secure & cheap Clickatell.com SMS gateway service.

12. Logs all SMS activity, on success & on errors.

Files

2 encoded files

No template editing required

How It Works?

Working logic and contents of the files are encoded so I can make sure you do not use it multiple times or sell it to someone else.

Installation

No php-html-mysql knowledge required. zip file contains detailed description.

Pricing

Pricing is $29.90/year. You can pay via PayPal. Free upgrades.

Screenshots:

http://i41.tinypic.com/14dkegm.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/ztdf7o.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/izrceu.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2n1aqyo.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/9uafxe.jpg

How to Buy?

Send $29.90 via PayPay to nimsicihan@gmail.com and then email to nimsicihan@gmail.com with PayPal transaction ID. Your email will be replied in 24 hours and you'll receive download link & licence key.

Support?

If you experience any problems, email to nimsicihan@gmail.com with licence key.

Feel free to ask anything you want to ask before buying. Please email for your questions.

Edited by Bartucxp

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have shopping cart or something, makes it easier. Rather than to email you for the license key and stuff. Just a suggestion. I can help if you want. I want make easier for everyone.

As my whmcs installation is in Turkish language, I couldn't use it. This is a temporary solution, of course as this is annual licence and it is going to be improved. Buyers will be emailed whenever whmcs is ready for them.

If you don't want to email and as anyone who is going to buy this addon is familiar with whmcs, you can order in Turkish language here:

https://www.guzelhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=40

After payment, your licence key and download link will be sent in 24 hours.

After clicking PayPal payment button, you'll see price in USD which is ~= $29.90

If you don't want to email and as anyone who is going to buy this addon is familiar with whmcs, you can order in Turkish language here:

https://www.guzelhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=40

After payment, your licence key and download link will be sent in 24 hours.

After clicking PayPal payment button, you'll see price in USD which is ~= $29.90

Add english version by add language too

it will good, if can send email to client (hosting detail) after activating hosting package.

This release is version 1.0. This module will be upgraded in time, new features will be added etc.. and all upgrades will be emailed to the clients for free. This is a good idea and I'll see what I can do.

Hi,

Yes im interested in the addon. but i have a couple of feature requests.

SMS for Overdue Notice

SMS for Hosting Activated (order accepted)

Also i have a question for all of these commerical addons. They require a license, but what happens when the makers website or business closes. does everyones copy of the addon stop working? (thats what worries me with buying these addons from business's i dont know)

Hi,

Yes im interested in the addon. but i have a couple of feature requests.

SMS for Overdue Notice

SMS for Hosting Activated (order accepted)

Also i have a question for all of these commerical addons. They require a license, but what happens when the makers website or business closes. does everyones copy of the addon stop working? (thats what worries me with buying these addons from business's i dont know)

Hello,

Currently you can see what features included with addon mobile. Like I said, it will be improved to sens sms messages for almost every operation on whmcs, I'll do what I can do.

You're right to worry about your licenses but as I'm running a web hosting business, my website is not going to be closed. Even if I stop hosting business, I have all licence buyers' emails and all buyers have my email address so your licence won't stop working. If you buy yearly licence, it will work for a year, not less.

Hi,

What is the client's mobile number based on? Is it based on the 'Phone Number' field on the client's profile?

No, you must create a custom client field for mobile numbers.

By the way, you can get a test licence for 2 day now!

Visit http://www.scriptlisans.com , download addon module and activate your test licence. You may test it for 2 days before buying a yearly licence. After testing, all you have to do is order a yearly licence and replace the licence key.

Also, current users may reissue their licences from this site.

Please remember that this addon can be ordered only from guzelhosting.com website(order page is linked on scriptlisans.com) and test licences are only on scriptlisans.com. nimsicihan@gmail.com is my email address, no other websites or email address are authorized to sell it unless yo want to sell. If you buy 10 licences, price will be $19.90 per licence. If you want to resell this license without buying 10 licenses, 1st licence will be $29.90 and the others will be $24.90. Contact me for these options.

What about the SMS charges? who has to pay for them? Works in all countries? thanks.

This can be an expensive affair. Whenever there is a new ticket, a SMS is sent. New Oder, SMS is sent. Payment confirmation, SMS is sent. The cost of each sms is 0.06 ~ 0.12. But I might buy this plugin coz it's really helpful if you can't sit online 24x7 and provide quick support :-) IMO, WHMCS should have this plugin pre installed.

Cheers!

Edited by Limespace

What about the SMS charges? who has to pay for them? Works in all countries? thanks.

This can be an expensive affair. Whenever there is a new ticket, a SMS is sent. New Oder, SMS is sent. Payment confirmation, SMS is sent. The cost of each sms is 0.06 ~ 0.12. But I might buy this plugin coz it's really helpful if you can't sit online 24x7 and provide quick support :-) IMO, WHMCS should have this plugin pre installed.

Cheers!

You maybe right about costs but sending SMS messages will show your company's quality.

What number does the SMS show as being sent from?

This is set from clickatell, you can set your company name(max.11 chars) instead or number or you can validate your mobile number and choose it.

My company name is guzelhosting, my sender id is guzelhostin, without number. You validate sender ID from clickatell and enter validates sender id to addon.