Jump to content

silentkiller

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    93
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by silentkiller

  1. I found that the module does't work very well in a cPanel DNS cluster setup. For example, if the module is configured to setup DNS zones on Server X. And the domain.com has an active cPanel account on Server Y, the module will write default DNS records to Server X, and Server X will sync the records to the DNS Cluster, thus overwriting any other existing dns records Server Y may have. How can we prevent this, other than setting up a standalone cPanel DNS server for this... Thank you.
  2. Hi, How does this work for users who decided to opt for a hosting plan in the later stage? do we have to delete the dns zone first?
  3. It happens to me as well. My Chrome will hang (resulting in having to kill child processes) when adding replies to tickets. Not sure what exactly is the cause.
  4. Hi, I have been reusing my invoice template for a few years and I'm looking for a change.. Will your template be fully supported in V4.5?
  5. What are the main differences between this mod and Official Free Trials Mod?
  6. Hello John, But it seems like sometimes the Invoice email do get through, while sometimes it doesn't. Any idea? I'm monitoring this closely.
  7. Hello John, 'System Emails From Email' exist as a Forwarder on our cPanel. Can you advise how come it works when I sent the invoice manually? Thank you.
  8. Hi John, Invoices were generated but there were no records of them being sent. Can you advise? This is occurring randomly so we do not know where to resolve this. Could it be because the cron's load too heavy?
  9. Hi, I'm facing a serious problem here where some of the invoices are generated on time but they were not sent. I checked on the email logs on the 'Emails' tab of the Client Profile page but there were no past records of the invoice being sent. Any idea why? Please advise.
  10. I sent you a PM since a long time ago but haven't got a reply. Can you check and update me on the status?
  11. What is the above feature about? Thank you for the update.
  12. When I tried to pay it says 30.17USD. Can you verify this?
  13. Hi, What is the client's mobile number based on? Is it based on the 'Phone Number' field on the client's profile?
  14. I don't think the mobile version work with v4? Mine don't seem to be working..
  15. Can I assume most of you here got your license directly from Interspire?
  16. This is a very useful addon.. Thank you so much for contributing this to the community.
  17. do we upload this file in /public_html/client/modules/admin/ ?
  18. Hi, Are there any new updates for this?
  19. Hi, What is the 'User Login' about? Can the '1 User' setup multiple mailing lists for different websites?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated