SMS Addon for whmcs v4 - Ready to Order!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

My post has been deleted for some reason.

@MARVAN, you need to wait for v2 to use any other sms gateway. Now you can only use Clickatell.

@whiteatom, you can pay via 2CO but you need to open a support ticket do receive payment link from me. It is not automated as my 2CO account is being used on my another website.

Owned licences will get all the upgrades for free.

v2 is currently in development. v2 will be used with any sms gateway, not only Clickatell. Also, "sms on invoice generated" bug will be fixed and many more features will be added like domain expiration notices, service cancellation requests etc..

Current users will be able to upgrade for free but after v2, prices might increase as you'll have lots of sms features and it is not a simple think to do it. Those who has a licence before v2 won't be effected from the price increase(no extra fees) but after v2, new users will buy from increased price. I think it will be nearly $99 one time with no other options(monthly, yearly etc..) but I can't tell you the exact price now as it is still under development.

Edited by Bartucxp

• 5 months later...
Hello,

Our SMS module for whmcs v4 is ready to use.

Features:

1. Send SMS to client and/or to admin on new orders.

2. Send SMS to client whenever new invoice generated.

3. Send SMS to client whenever he/she changes his/her password.

4. Send SMS to client and/or to admin on new support tickets.

5. Send SMS to client whenever admin replies to his/her support ticket.

6. Send SMS to admin whenever client replies to his/her support ticket.

7. Mass SMS to cliens.

8. All those SMS settings are customable, you can send only what you want to send.

9. SMS template support, edit sms messages.

10. If client doesn't want to receive SMS messages, he/she won't receive any.

11. Uses secure & cheap Clickatell.com SMS gateway service.

12. Logs all SMS activity, on success & on errors.

Files

2 encoded files

No template editing required

How It Works?

Working logic and contents of the files are encoded so I can make sure you do not use it multiple times or sell it to someone else.

Installation

No php-html-mysql knowledge required. zip file contains detailed description.

Pricing

Pricing is $29.90/year. You can pay via PayPal. Free upgrades.

Screenshots:

http://i41.tinypic.com/14dkegm.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/ztdf7o.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/izrceu.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2n1aqyo.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/9uafxe.jpg

How to Buy?

Send $29.90 via PayPay to nimsicihan@gmail.com and then email to nimsicihan@gmail.com with PayPal transaction ID. Your email will be replied in 24 hours and you'll receive download link & licence key.

Support?

If you experience any problems, email to nimsicihan@gmail.com with licence key.

Feel free to ask anything you want to ask before buying. Please email for your questions.

I went crazy trying to find any information on how to purchase this module. Nothing in readme, nothing in whmcs module page. So much time to access this thread including need to register!!! Can't think of a way how you can make it even more difficult to buy this module!!! Ridiculous!

I went crazy trying to find any information on how to purchase this module. Nothing in readme, nothing in whmcs module page. So much time to access this thread including need to register!!! Can't think of a way how you can make it even more difficult to buy this module!!! Ridiculous!

All you need to do is go to scriptlisans.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
have you done the function that the plugin gets the number from the client phone number instead of a cusotm field?

Hi,

Sms addon will include a tool to copy phone numbers into mobile number custom field. It won't directly use built-in phone number field for security reasons. I can't promise a date for this tool right now.

Regards,

Cihan Nimsi

• 1 month later...
Do you can add this feature?

feature : SMS to ticket?

meaning : when one user send sms to my sms number, this sms can be import which as one ticket.

Hi,

This is not a feature for smsaddon. It will require a sms gateway that forwards sms to email or something to create ticket.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got a weird problem a client has identified today...

we are in australia and in the admin of the module the country code is set to 61

In the client area field for the mobile phone number the format for australian mobiles is 04xxxxxxxx now no matter how its entered the numbers keep returning

Mobile Phone value is not valid

I have the custom field set as the Field Name Mobile Phone and its a text box

any idea whats going on there?

Ive got a weird problem a client has identified today...

we are in australia and in the admin of the module the country code is set to 61

In the client area field for the mobile phone number the format for australian mobiles is 04xxxxxxxx now no matter how its entered the numbers keep returning

Mobile Phone value is not valid

I have the custom field set as the Field Name Mobile Phone and its a text box

any idea whats going on there?

Please send an email to info@scriptlisans.com to get support. This is not a place to get support.

I am also wondering if there is a way to allow for sms scheduling

As an example we might want sms's to send to staff for high priority tickets but only on the weekends or overnight etc so if we can specify what times the sms's are sent to the admins would be a great additional function...

I have emailed but havent heard anything back from you about the problem yet... i guess cause its easter

I always reply in 24 hours so I've replied if you've emailed.

I am also wondering if there is a way to allow for sms scheduling

As an example we might want sms's to send to staff for high priority tickets but only on the weekends or overnight etc so if we can specify what times the sms's are sent to the admins would be a great additional function...

Thanks for the idea.

I always reply in 24 hours so I've replied if you've emailed.

Thanks for the idea.

ok well not sure whats going on then... have resent the email and ive gone to your whmcs and lodged a ticket as well but didnt get an email back with a response but i see thee is a response in there now...