SMS Addon for whmcs v4 - Ready to Order!

Which SMS gateways are useable besides Clickatel?

What are the requirements of a gateway in order to be compatible?

You can use any sms gateway that provides you with a HTTP GET api. With new version, you'll be able to use also HTTP Post api.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Running a trial of this now, just a thought that you should try not sure if its been asked or not.

When it checks for the Yes No have it so it can be a config option when ordering aswell as on the end system if people still choose.

Only reason i suggest this is so people may offer it as an extra service over the standard email for a small fee.

One small other thing is changing the time it should send out messages as some clients like to make orders / tickets at 3-4am and i like to sleep at these times, sending a text to me at 4am would wake me.

Other then that so far it looks good.

Will give a more detailed report in a few days when we make our final decision on purchase.

Thanks.

Sorry for the double post.

One of my admins just come asking if it would be possible to set which departments a support ticket notification would be sent to, as in when a number is inserted if that admin only wants say Pre-sales then we insert {departmentid} at the end of the number?

This may be a handy feature for others too as i have multiple admins for various departments it would be a massive help.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Just installed WHMCS 5.0.3 (stable) and the SMS Addon 2.2.1, now in the add-on section of the setup, all I have is "Active | Deactivate". It is showing as a 'Legacy Module'. No configuration options, is there anything I can do to set it up?

Regards,

NMitchell

• 1 month later...

Anybody know if this Addon works with latest WHMCS version? Been trying to contact support at scriptlans for over a week but am receiving no replies. We bought the script but are unable to get it working on latest WHMCS install. Just doesn't show up on Addons after installation...

Rgds

shed

Anybody know if this Addon works with latest WHMCS version? Been trying to contact support at scriptlans for over a week but am receiving no replies. We bought the script but are unable to get it working on latest WHMCS install. Just doesn't show up on Addons after installation...

Rgds

shed

I found under the new WHMCS, when you go to the Utilities --> Addon's the instructions don't quite match up. What you need to do is enable the plugin in the Utilities --> Addon's and set the security permissions. Now a new tab in the main WHMCS menu will open and it's called "Addons" which will have the 'SMS Addon' configuration in. Then you can finish following the instructions for configuration.

We have sent several messages via your contact form at you scriptlisans WHMCS and additionally requested a password reset to allow us access to the client area, where our current login info is failing - but have received no response from yourselves or the password reset script. Can you assist?

Thanks

shed

We have sent several messages via your contact form at you scriptlisans WHMCS and additionally requested a password reset to allow us access to the client area, where our current login info is failing - but have received no response from yourselves or the password reset script. Can you assist?

Thanks

shed

Done. Sorry about delay.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...