Alternative HyperVM Module

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I got some feedback for ya. You said request a 15 day trial correct? Like first post. Well I am wondering this might be easier on you is to have it already there so ppl will have a 15 day trial? Wouldn't that work out better and let you have more time creating the best hypervm control panel inside WHMCS. Also since you developer you should come up with a panel like WHMCS that includes everything plus like ubersmith, plus like all the control panels (major ones) cpanel, etc. into a one control panel. I thank that would be great. Thank ya.

Hello, I got some feedback for ya. You said request a 15 day trial correct? Like first post. Well I am wondering this might be easier on you is to have it already there so ppl will have a 15 day trial? Wouldn't that work out better and let you have more time creating the best hypervm control panel inside WHMCS. Also since you developer you should come up with a panel like WHMCS that includes everything plus like ubersmith, plus like all the control panels (major ones) cpanel, etc. into a one control panel. I thank that would be great. Thank ya.

Uh, if we liked ubersmith, we would be using it. Anyway, there is no way for him to give a 15 day trial by default without entering it into the licensing system first, thus the reason why he needs your info.

Thank you for the feedback but I'm not developing control panels (neither WHMCS, nor HyperVM). I'm just the developer of a simple module that integrates these great panels.

Best regards

Hi,

Liking the script however have a question.

If for any reason you stopped selling or your license server went offline (assuming there is a license server, I dont know how you're working this) will our script stop working?

Basically can it carry on running even if you disappear?

Thanks

Hi,

Liking the script however have a question.

If for any reason you stopped selling or your license server went offline (assuming there is a license server, I dont know how you're working this) will our script stop working?

Basically can it carry on running even if you disappear?

Thanks

The module does not depend on license servers whatsoever and it will continue working regardless of my existence :-)

The full license is not time limited in any way too.

Best regards

Question, does this script automatically grabs all the available OS Templates and makes it available for the client to choose which one during checkout? Or how does this work? How does the client choose which OS to install when ordering?

You have to configure the list of ostemplates with WHMCS (using product configurable options which is thoroughly described in the module documentation, check the OP) and then the users will be able to choose the ostemplate themselves during ordering.

Best regards

ddenev, I tried the trial version.

But it shows "[Module requirements check]: The following required configurable options are missing: ostemplate

[Module requirements check]: The following required custom fields are missing: ipaddresses". This is the step to create VPS on your pdf guide.

Please help?

But it shows "[Module requirements check]: The following required configurable options are missing: ostemplate

[Module requirements check]: The following required custom fields are missing: ipaddresses". This is the step to create VPS on your pdf guide.

Please help?

so im assuming you had those filled out with the correct info and are 100% sure its right?

Please help?

You have to first create the mentioned configurable option (described on page 4) and the custom field (on page 5).

I have to reorder the descriptions, it's my fault.

best regards

Great module. I have been using it and have no complaint so far.

Oh, except to remind myself to put a note on order page asking people not to use non-alphanumeric characters as their vps name. It will caused error.

Why not just use javascript in your template to stop them from doing that?

What do you mean?

If you know anything about web design or have any staff that do, they could easily add a javascript function to the whmcs order page template to validate data going into that particular field so that it gave an alert if characters were being used that werent supported, etc.

Great module. I have been using it and have no complaint so far.

Oh, except to remind myself to put a note on order page asking people not to use non-alphanumeric characters as their vps name. It will caused error.

Thank you for appreciating my work :-)

MACscr is right, you should you JavaScript to check the fields in your order pages.

Best regards

The new 1.4 version is out. These are the new features and fixes:

• New: Now you are able to configure the module to connect to your HyperVM master on custom ports.
  • New: Added new hypervm_config.php file where you can configure the module.
  • Fix: If the option Set Domain to VPS Name was selected and the Domain field was equal to the VPS name (e.g. myvps01.vm) then the VPS hostname was improperly set (i.e. myvps01.myvps01.vm, should be just myvps01).
  • Fix: The Change Package command would set incorrect VPS parameters in setups where configurable options for memory, disk space, traffic, or backup are not used. This also would lead to improper VPS creation since Change Package is also called during VPS creation.
  • Fix: The Change Package command was being called before the VPS creation process had finished. This caused the VPS parameters to not be set properly. Now the Change Package command is being called only after the VPS creation process has finished.

Upgrade instructions:

1. Extract the archive to <WHMCS>/modules/servers/hypervm replacing the old files
  2. Delete the zoneinfo.php file
  3. Delete the lxlabs.php file

The documentation has also been updated. You can download the new package from the download link in the first post of this thread.

Best regards