Alternative HyperVM Module

I am not talking about anything automatic functions, but a globe section where we could select WHAT server to install it on, instead of modifying every single package when we need or want to change the server.

This is possible and I will think about this for the next version.

EDIT: I also noticed, that after the upgrade of this module OR after the upgrade to v4, then all the settings chosen under each individual package where deleted and i had to re-enter every single one of them.

This is most probably caused by the WHMCS upgrade script. The new version of the module does not touch the settings.

Best regards

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is possible and I will think about this for the next version.

This is most probably caused by the WHMCS upgrade script. The new version of the module does not touch the settings.

Best regards

Is it safe to run the upgrade? I'm waiting to make sure that everything is 100% with this module before upgrading whmcs to v4

So I assume the process for upgrade is to leave the hypervm module directory as it is (do not overwrite those files)?

Yes. If you overwrite the files then you'll install the default module again.

Actually, I will rename the module from the next version and will make it install in different directory so that people do not get confused.

Best regards

• 2 weeks later...
Hi ddenev

Sent you email on this also , can you please confirm.

tks

Martin

No, I haven't received an email regarding the module. Could you please specify the e-mail address you're sending from? And resend the message again?

We have a very strict spam filter which cuts messages sent from mailservers that do not have proper RDNS records (missing or non-resolvable).

Best regards

My partner actually ordered a license since friday, now 4 days later, we have not heard much from him. I guess he is just a bit slow with orders?

Anyone with experience on the script itself and support for issues/bugs?

I was looking to order one for myself, but doubting. Maybe the current v4 module is better..:?:

hi

martin AT myhost DOT ie, sent last night at 22:38

We have rDNS setup

Thanks

Martin

Here is the line from my mailserver log:

May 26 12:38:34 dgm002 spamdyke[5820]: DENIED_RDNS_MISSING from: martin AT myhost.ie to: dragomir.denev AT dgm.bg origin_ip: xxx.xxx.16.133 origin_rdns: (unknown) auth: (unknown)

(I masked the IP address and the e-mails)

So it means your mail server does not have an RDNS record assigned.

Anyway, please send the e-mail to ddenev AT gmail.com

Best regards

My partner actually ordered a license since friday, now 4 days later, we have not heard much from him. I guess he is just a bit slow with orders?

Anyone with experience on the script itself and support for issues/bugs?

I was looking to order one for myself, but doubting. Maybe the current v4 module is better..:?:

When you order a license you should contact me with the domain for which I have to provide the license and if you made a payment then you should specify the PayPal account e-mail or Business Name from which you made the payment. I need a way to connect the payment with the person who is sending me an e-mail with the request for a license.

I have received a payment on Friday, yes, and I have sent an e-mail to the e-mail address that was specified in the order but haven't received a reply yet. Please, contact me so that I can send you your license.

Best regards

Is it possible to allow the clients, upon checking out, that they can choose which server they want to be on with the configurable options instead of specifying in "Module Settings" in the product/services settings? We would like to allow our clients to choose different locations with a configurable option, and that configurable option tells our Master HyperVM server which server to set them up on.

Is it possible to allow the clients, upon checking out, that they can choose which server they want to be on with the configurable options instead of specifying in "Module Settings" in the product/services settings? We would like to allow our clients to choose different locations with a configurable option, and that configurable option tells our Master HyperVM server which server to set them up on.

Yes, I think that could be done. I will have to think about this for the next version.

Best regards

Can we setup a method for the user to purchase additional IP's?

The problem with the IPs is that everyone implements them in different ways - some use configurable options, some use add-ons. Additionally, if I add the option to purchase IPs then I must add the option to remove them, right? How can I determine then exactly which IP to remove if the VPS has more than one?

I still think that IP management is better done with hypervm itself. Another thought that comes to my mind is developing a helper admin Addon Module for those things. I have this request in my to-do list and will try to come up with an idea.

Best regards