PayPal "pay with debit/credit card" is gone

catalano

Hi All,

just noticed that when a client checks out using the PayPal option the button to "Pay Using Debit/Credit Card" is now gone and replaced by small text that reads "Try Another Way". Clicking that then brings up a pop-up at the bottom of the screen which then has the "pay using debit/credit card" option. This is very unintuitive for clients and we're getting complaints. Is there any way to revert back to the previous interface option?

Screen Shot 1.png

Screen Shot 2.png

1 hour ago, AladdinJ said:

try using PayPal module instead of PayPal Basic 

in PayPal I see the button appear inside whmcs 

I just tried activating the regular PayPal module. It does place the 2 buttons (PayPal & Debit/Credit Card) directly into the checkout screen, but it looks like this gateway will default to setting a subscription during the checkout. 

2 hours ago, catalano said:

I just tried activating the regular PayPal module. It does place the 2 buttons (PayPal & Debit/Credit Card) directly into the checkout screen, but it looks like this gateway will default to setting a subscription during the checkout. 

it's looks like you are right, I never noticed that  this module force payment subscription 

I don't know if there is a way to bypass this

just tried normal created invoice no force for subscription appeart

then I have compaired bitween inovice for hosting and normal invoice

the differnece was in invoice item type of hosting set to hosting and empty in the normal created invoice

if I edit that from phpmyadmin (deleted "hosting" word in phpmyadmin invoiceitem table) then no force for subscription when trying to pay 

(I was thinking we can do hook for that )

but the problem appear after paying the invoice without subscription in the step  I did  , then no autocreate happened for the hosting

so I am sorry I don't have a solution for this now

If I got anything I will tell you here ..