MyWorks FREE WHMCS PayPal Deluxe Payment Gateway! Enhance your standard WHMCS PayPal gateway!

How satisfied are you with the core WHMCS PayPal Gateway?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How satisfied are you with the core WHMCS PayPal Gateway?

• 1- I think it's terrible!
    • 2 - I don't like it.
    • 3 - It could be better.
    • 4 - It works for me.
    • 5 - I think it's awesome!

Our WHMCS PayPal Deluxe Gateway is a complete PayPal Gateway with additional features that aren't included in a standard PayPal Gateway - all for free!

Experience 2 new PayPal Checkout designs, enhanced subscription management, and more!

Ready to kick your PayPal gateway into high gear? Download our module for free, and get started!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8707[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8714[/ATTACH]

Features:

Payments

Free! No Monthly PayPal Fees

No extra charges or fees through PayPal for you!

NEW! Choose either the NEW PayPal Checkout Design, or the NEW In-Context Checkout!

Now you can choose between the NewPayPal Checkout design or the New In-Context version! See images on the right for examples.

Fully PCI Compliant

No PayPal or card details are stored on your site, only a PayPal token, ensuring your site meets the latest PCI requirements.

New!Confirmed PayPal Address Compatibility

Check your client's PayPal Account addresses for added seller security, as they now are included in the PayPal transaction details.

Choose whether to allow one-time or subscription payments - or both!

You can choose whether to allow just one-time payments, or to offer subscription payments as well!

Auto-Cancel PayPal Subscription upon Product Cancellation

Finally - the client's PayPal Subscription will be cancelled when the WHMCS product is marked as cancelled!

Integration

Easy! Easy Setup - Just Upload and Activate!

Just upload the included files and activate!

Secure! 100% Source Code!

Don't worry about fraudulent code, and be free to make custom changes to the code as you like!

New! Manage Subscriptions right in the Admin Area!

View your client's subscriptions right in the Admin area in a new tab in their summary page!

Our goal is to make this the premium most-popular free WHMCS module, so we welcome your feedback and suggestions to make that happen!