Create a new Provisioning Module

Slim99

Hello, i'm a student (intern) my company need a new customized provisioning module for whmcs and ask me to do it.

So i started by reading the documentation in whmcs, now i'm trying to customize the provisioning module in github rypo (But it's still unclear).

Anyone know or can give me a documentation with more details and exemple (step by step) so i can try it and see how i can modify and  add some functionalities to the product details in client area (and also the admin area) ?

On 10/19/2022 at 1:30 PM, Slim99 said:

Hello, i'm a student (intern) my company need a new customized provisioning module for whmcs and ask me to do it.

So i started by reading the documentation in whmcs, now i'm trying to customize the provisioning module in github rypo (But it's still unclear).

Anyone know or can give me a documentation with more details and exemple (step by step) so i can try it and see how i can modify and  add some functionalities to the product details in client area (and also the admin area) ?

https://developers.whmcs.com/provisioning-modules/

Have fun 😆

• 7 months later...