Having trouble to get my WHMCS clients account to my WHM server

Hi,

I have successfully trasnfer my WHMCS , but now i got all my clients account but they are still linked to my old WHM server , i have added my new WHM server and make it the default one. But now i tried syncing it so the actual WHMCS clients account and products are going into the new WHM server but it's not working ... I seen that i would be supose to use the Migration tool to migrate the account from the old WHM server to my new one , but actually i got a problem , i dont have root access to my migration tool on the older WHM (maybe even on the new one). So i am a bit stuck ... the support on my old hosting told me to download a backup of my main account (via cPanel - JetBackup) but i dont really know now what to do with the .tar.gz file ... I would like to have the WHMCS clients account/products export to my new WHM server ...

I already have redone my Package on my new WHM server and changed the products/services i had to link them to the new Package on new WHM server. Now i would only need to have the old WHM accounts and products or even just the accounts so i dont need to change all passwords and all their infos.

Do i need to manually reenter all my clients accounts and after that recreate the products they had ? Because this would be a good headache lol .. If there is any way to go through this without manually reentering all my clients info (and their products) it would be great .. (I dont have access to the WHM migration tool so ... only the Main account cPanel - JetBackup .tar.gz (which i dont really know what i would do with it to import that into my new WHM server lol)

If you have any questions feel free to ask...

And any help would be really appreciate :) ... and sorry if my english is not that good i'm a french canadian x)

Peace, Charles.