Kia ora & welcome to the first WHMCS.Community Update on our new Community Platform!

It's been a little while since we've done a community wrap-up however I'll be getting back into the swing of doing these in the first week of every month. If you have any questions about the wrap-up please let me know in the comments below.

Thanks to our new platform the wrap-up gets a new look this month too!

September 2017 Statistics

• 164 new members joined the WHMCS Forums
  • 202 new topics were created on the WHMCS Forums
  • 925 posts were crafted by our forum members
  • community migration was completed

WHMCS.Community Launches

Saturday saw the launch of WHMCS.Community.  We're excited to introduce our new community experience to you. This is just the start of a number of changes and improvements we have planned to grow and develop the community.  Take a look at the Get to know the new WHMCS.Community for tips and tricks on using the all-new WHMCS.Community.

For those of you with https://forums.whmcs.com/ links don't panic! We're automatically redirecting you to the right thread on WHMCS.Community.

This wrap-up will also be the last to refer to the WHMCS Forums. Future wrap-ups will use WHMCS.Community - the new name for our community site.

September's Top Picks

Top picks get a new look this month, now you can see an overview and click to go straight to the thread 

September Community User Showcase

Bonus Content!

A few bouns content items this month!

That's all folks!

We'll see you in the October Wrap-up! As always if you have any feedback let us know.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By WHMCS ChrisD
      Hi Everyone,
      Welcome to the June 2018 Community Wrap-up. We've kicked 2018 off with a solid start on the community, we have a lot planned to enhance your community experience this year and as always welcome any feedback!
      WHMCS.Community June 2018 Statistics at a glance:
      249 new members joined WHMCS.Community 324 new topics where created 1,085 posts were written in June WHMCS.Community Leaderboard
      Have you been using Reactions on the community this month?  Every reaction to a post might see you or a thread you've contributed to added to the Top Picks & Leaderboard
      @brian! takes out the leaderboard on 50 points
      Tied on second place with 6 points is @wp4all and our very own  @WHMCS John 
      Popular Content
      V7.6 Beta has landed
      In case you missed it, we've just released the WHMCS V7.6 BETA with Domain Spinning, 2Checkout Inline, New & Improved MarketConnect UX and New Weebly Plans there is something for everyone. Check out the Preview Site http://preview.whmcs.com/ and join the discussion at https://whmcs.community/forum/445-v76-beta-discussion/
      That's all folks!
      And that wraps up the June 2018 wrapup, see you next month!

• By BuffaloWeb
      I'm looking for someone who can assist us in importing approx. 200 clients/100 cpanel hosting accounts/100 enom registrations.  I can arrange all data into ordered columns per your instruction.  I've done some importing to WHMCS before, but I really don't have the time I used to have... 

This is a brand new install/clean db that you'd be populating.
      Best to PM or email me at mark at buffalowired.com
      Thanks!
      Mark
    • By WHMCS ChrisD
      Hi Everyone,
      Welcome to the January 2018 Community Wrap-up. We've kicked 2019 off with a solid start on the community, we have a lot planned to enhance your community experience this year and as always welcome any feedback!
      WHMCS.Community January 2018 Statistics at a glance:
      306 new members joined WHMCS.Community 285 new topics where created 1,074 posts were written in January WHMCS.Community Leaderboard
      Have you been using Reactions on the community this month?  Every reaction to a post might see you or a thread you've contributed to added to the Top Picks & Leaderboard
      @brian!  continues his run as the top of the leaderboard on 21 points @sentq takes out second place on  16 points Our very own @WHMCS Alex with 4 Points is in third place. WHMCS.Community Top Picks
      Looking at some of the most popular content from January
      A reminder on PHP 71/7.2 Support
      Just a reminder that we are planning to introduce support for PHP 7.1/7.2 in WHMCS v7.5 which is slated for the first quarter of 2018

Thank you!
      Lastly, I'd like to take a moment to thank you, our users, without you WHMCS.Community would not be the success it has become we're looking forward to taking the community to the next level in 2018
    • By WHMCS ChrisD
      Kia Ora Everyone,
      Welcome to the November 2017 Community Wrap-Up.
      WHMCS.Community November 2017 Statistics at a glance:
      282 new members joined WHMCS.Community 356 new topics where created 1,071 posts were written in November WHMCS.Community Leaderboard
      Congratulations to our leaderboard winners this month @brian! in first place on 32 reputation points, @zomex & @sentq both tied on 5 points.
      Remember giving and receiving reactions might see you on our leaderboard next month!
      WHMCS.Community Top Picks
      This month we've made the transition to using Reactions to choose our Top Picks for the month, like the leaderboard this is all powered by the use of Reactions

WHMCS V7.4 Launches!
      We were excited to launch WHMCS 7.4 in November. Head over to https://www.whmcs.com/whats-new/ to learn more about the new features headlined by our new Notifications Centre featuring an integration with Slack & HipChat as well as Credit Checkout Options & Ticket Collision Detection
      That's all folks!
      And that's the November Wrap-Up! Thanks for reading and remember we'd love your feedback on the wrap-ups and WHMCS.Community in general!  We'll see you in January 2018!

• By WHMCS ChrisD
      Kia Ora Everyone,
      Welcome to the December 2017 Community Wrap-up. A look back on the statistics and top content for December on WHMCS.Community.
      A 2017 wrap-up is coming soon!
      We'll be posting a look back at 2017 on the community in the coming days.  There was a lot that happened in 2017 and we'll begin unveiling some of our 2018 plans soon.
      WHMCS.Community December 2017 Statistics at a glance:
      334 new members joined WHMCS.Community 273 new topics where created 912 posts were written in December WHMCS.Community Leaderboard
      Have you been using Reactions on the community this month?  Every reaction to a post might see you or a thread you've contributed to added to the Top Picks & Leaderboard
      @brian! Continues to lead the board in December on 24 reaction points @sentq is in second place on 9 reaction points Our very on Nate takes third place on 5 points WHMCS.Community Top Picks

An update on WHMCS & PHP 7.1 Support
      @WHMCS Nate provided an update mid-December around our plans for WHMCS to support PHP 7.1 & PHP 7.2 if you haven't had a chance to check it out yet, please do!
      That's all folks!
      And that's the December Wrap-Up! Thanks for reading and remember we'd love your feedback on the wrap-ups or WHMCS.Community in general!  I hope 2018 is good to you all!