Wordpress+WHMCS, or only WHMCS?

fbarajas

Hi!  I run a VERY small (only me!) webhosting business in Mexico (so I need everything in spanish, and I use "MXN" as my main currency).  You can see it on: https://www.nuestroweb.com/wp/

For now, I'm selling "shared" hosting, "reseller" hosting and domains, but on the future I plan to sell VPSs, dedicated servers, landing page building, and maybe Wordpress sites.

Since some years ago, I've been using Wordpress as my "main" page, and the WHMPress plugin to connect Wordpress with WHM.

I know that it depends on each case but... what would you recommend: use WP+WHMCS, or use WHMCS directly as the "main" page, without wordpress?  Advantages or disadvantage of each option?

Thanks!

Edited by fbarajas

I'm a complete noob to WHMCS, but I do run a web design company and have been building websites in WordPress for over 10 years, and I while my opinion may not mean much considering how new I am to WHMCS, I would go with WordPress and the WHMCS plugin, if for no other reason  than the complete flexability you have in WordPress.