Understanding Users vs Contact in Client profile

After changes (I think are change on 8.X) I'm lost

Some clients want to give access to their jobs according to their specialty.

• Technical support
  • Bills

But when I went to check a client, he told me that, for example, a client has created two Users.

One technician with access to support tickets, see services, etc.
Another clerk to get copies of the emails and to be able to pay for them.

After doing a series of tests, I see that no emails arrive.

Is it a bad function or is it an error in my understanding of the operation?

Is there a plugin that allows greater control of the access management of the users of the clients?

6 hours ago, Abdelkarim said:

Is it a bad function or is it an error in my understanding of the operation?

has the account owner (your client I assume), set the user's permissions correctly ?

https://docs.whmcs.com/Users_and_Accounts#Managing_Accounts_and_Users_in_the_Client_Area

if the permissions are set correctly, but the user is being allowed to bypass them, then that would imply a bug - but i'd suggest ruling out incorrect permissions first.

After doing a series of tests, I see that no emails arrive.

In v8 and above, the authentication aspect has been moved out from Contacts over to Users. Email settings remain at the Contact level.

To have ticket notification emails sent and facilitate replying via email, please also add the desired email address as a Contact and tick the Ticket related email option.

Is there a plugin that allows greater control of the access management of the users of the clients?

no that i'm aware of.... the client (owner) should be able to manage the permission from their client area.