Sign in to follow this  
Kian

Admin Stats for WHMCS v8

As you probably know WHMCS v8 no longer provides statistics on top of the page about pending orders, overdue invoices and tickets awaiting reply. This action hook adds them back to interface as you can see from the following screenshot.

whmcs-admin-bar-stats-navbar.png.1f7385f7ff0db01d926957803630be29.png

whmcs-admin-bar-stats-sidebar.png.ffdcd9881207925aea2ea5487650eaab.png

This badge is fully responsive and appears if there's at least one pending order, overdue invoice or ticket awaiting reply. If there's nothing to show it disappears. To avoid any possibility of confusion, the hook automatically detects if you're running v8.

Get the Code »

Thanks, this is very useful, I just updated to v8 and was disappointed to see that the pending orders/tickets had been hidden making it more work for admins!

I wondered if there was a way to change it so that it doesn't show the Overdue Invoices just keeps the Pending Orders and Tickets?

I did have a go at this but ended up with some whitespace left over.

Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 11.39.42.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By FatFAtFAt
      Can anyone help me in using hcaptcha instead of recaptcha,
      I am a literal noob in this, if anyone can guide me around, I would be happy :D
    • By Kian
      Restrict the access to support departments based on the products purchased by users. Define rules as follows.
      $department['1'] = array('45', '46', '10'); $department['2'] = array('85', '86', '10'); // Keep adding rules one per line The key of $department array (the [1] and [2] between square brackets) corresponds to the ID of the support department for which we are creating a rule. The value is an array() of product IDs required for access. In a in nutshell, the above configuration unlocks department #1 to users with product IDs 45, 46 and 10. Department #2 requires 85, 86 and 10.
      Here are few more things to consider:
      submitticket.php doesn't show restricted departments Access via direct link submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2 triggers a redirect to submitticket.php Department dropdown lists only allowed department The same product can be used for multiple rules Pending, Suspended, Terminated, Cancelled and Fraud products are ignored Get the Code »
    • By Kian
      Client group background colors no longer display on ticket view page. Go figure out why WHMCS decided to remove it from v8. This action hook puts the styling back.

Get the Code »
    • By Nelson Neoh
      Hi.
      I have developed an Addon Module (says addOnModule), which requires some custom entry of details (says Domain Name, and/or hosting ID) while placing order.  On Paid, it will then have to write some additional details on a custom table (says tbl_customModule), aim for further management activities.  The module will carries all product under Other (myProductType).
      The module works fine on Customer Panel, but facing issue when Add New Order in Admin Panel.  Hopefully I am able to get some hints/advice from kind people here.
      Q. When admin performed Add New Order in Admin Panel -> Orders -> Add New Order, it can't read my module, but defaulting Product Type as hosting service, although the product name is listed under products options.  I can't find a correct way to overcome this issue.  How can I correct this issue?
      Here's the desired workflow of the Addon Module:
      1. When myProduct picked, it should capture the product type as myProductType.
      2. The custom fields then populate under the product details section (refer to attached sample).

3. After filled up the form and submit order, it will trigger my module to save required info into tbl_customModule.

At last, thank you for any input.
      Best Regards,
      Nelson Neoh

• By AnonRed
      Hi,

I'm fairly new to editing the WHMCS theme files and wondered if maybe someone could help me? I've gone over the theme guide over at the developer portal but i'm still fairly lost.

Which files and which line of code do I need to open and edit to add my own navigation menu's, logos etc. at the top and also the footer at the bottom to match the main website template? I hope i'm making sense.

Basically I want to add my own template around WHMCS itself so it looks all professional. Thanks in advance.