What is the blog on whmcs.com?

Hostsails

Hello,

Does anyone happen to know what system is used for whmcs.com blog? (blog.whmcs.com).

I am trying to find some custom solution for my site and was thinking to integrate wordpress, but I really like how the blog on whmcs.com looks like and was wondering if anyone knows something more about it and could share? Guy from the support unfortunately didn't know the answer.

Thank you for your response. Since blog feature request has been declined with "we aren't currently seeing the strong levels of demand we'd need to justify focussing our efforts on developing an entire blogging suite inside WHMCS. etc.", it is nice to see you saw the need to move on from 3rd party solutions like wordpress which was suggested to us in that post. Does that mean that the blog feature is something we can also expect to see in future releases (since it has already been developed)?  

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 2:02 PM, Magicklug said:

@TS have you found a proper blog site to check already? 

I have opted to keep my blog on wordpress for the time being, so I can take advantage of the SEO plugins. The rest of the pages can either be whmcs or wordpess - managed, whatever you prefer. 
As I see it there are only 3 options for blogging:
1. wordpress
2. plugins for whmcs to use for whmcs blogging
3. adapting whmcs announcements to serve as a blog

• 3 weeks later...