WGS

OVH, SYS & Kimsufi Dedicated/VPS Server Management WHMCS Module V 5.0.0 Released

Hello All, 

We are glad to announce a big upgrade i.e. V5.0.0 of our WHMCS OVH module. We are getting regular feedback from our customers to upgrade our module. Based on the feedback of the customers we have improvised the module in every possible way to make it the best server management module when it comes to OVH, SoYouStart and Kimsufi.

Here is what we have introduced in the new V 5.0.0:

• Now admin can auto-provision Dedicated Servers. 
  • Fully Redesigned Client Area Section
  • Introduced Updated Admin Area
  • You can now set Additional IP's Margins
  • The module is fully compatible with new OVH API's
  • Add 3 new server locations US, UK and Singapore
  • Setup SoYouStart Dedicated Products
  • Manage Products & Config Options Prices from the WHMCS Admin Area
  • The module is compatible with WHMCS 7.8.3

There are some improvements in the module as well: 

• The module is compatible with PHP7.3
  • Enhanced Module Speed
  • Enhanced UI
  • Enhanced Stability
  • The module is fully compatible with HostX WHMCS Theme, ClientX WHMCS Theme, and Lagom WHMCS Theme

This is how the new Client Area Looks Like: 

WHMCS-Soyoustart-VPS-Dedicated-Client-Area.png.e300145c1a7ecf918792ca1e0419e13c.png

Checkout Usage Stats

WHMCS-Soyoustart-VPS-Dedicated-Client-Area-Usage-Stats.png.89d1238db8d06c9a785087a07354783d.png

Access KVM Console from WHMCS Client Area

579894065_httpsdemowhmcsglobalservicescomclientareaphpactionproductdetailsid110.png.c5a70a144f7391a428835f1f14151eb6.png

Manage Server Power Options (Reboot, Reinstall) & Netboot)

1067199751_WHMCS-Soyoustart-VPS-Dedicated-Client-Area-Reboot-Servers(1).png.b3e0c027db42f841f4adbcd1608cd80d.png

Easily Manage FTP

WHMCS-Soyoustart-VPS-Dedicated-Client-Area-FTP-backups.thumb.png.7fe71b666136b7dc6adecdef45354e16.png

Modify IP Reverse & Buy Additional IP's

WHMCS-Soyoustart-VPS-Dedicated-Client-Area-Manager-IPs.png.e4fc08c492c68b5a03217f7b917980f9.png

View Resources

WHMCS-Soyoustart-VPS-Dedicated-Client-Area-Resources.thumb.png.7df3940ce3e2d4e1d983bf82b53acbc5.png

View More Features of our WGS WHMCS OVH Server Management Module here: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/ovh-soyoustart-whmcs-module/

Client Area - ClientX WHMCS Client Area Template Console KVM.png

Edited by WGS

Hello All, 

We are glad to announce a new version upgrade of our WHMCS OVH moduleThe new V5.0.1 brings in lot of improvements and design fixes. 

Here is the detailed changelog for the same: 

• Fixed Design/CSS issues in Addon Module
  • Fixed conflict description and price in edit product
  • Compatible VPS with European  country  
  • Compatible with, HostX, ClientX  & Lagom theme

Users are requested to download the new files from the WGS Client Area. Here is the detailed upgrade procedure to upgrade the module to the latest 5.0.1 version. 

If you have any query related to the module of the upgrade procedure, get in touch with us at our customer support desk.

Thanks

Team WHMCS Global Services

dsdsdsd.thumb.png.19af790023bc9b160f59f28784f14039.png

We have released the much-awaited V 6.0.0 of our WGS WHMCS OVH Module, this new update brings in many new features, improvements and bugs fixes. Want to know what's new in this update?

Here is the detailed changelog:

1. Automated Product & Pricing Setup
2. Added Subsidiary Option
3. Made Product Descriptions fully dynamic
4. cPanel Pricing API added
5. Added an option to bypass unnecessary Operating Systems
6 Redesigned Order Form Config options
7. Compatible with new OVH VPS API
8. Quick & easy way to assign existing VM's
9. Compatible with WHMCS 7.10.1

What's new in V 6.0.0?

Want to upgrade the module? Here is the detailed procedure for the upgrade!

Don't want to upgrade yourself?
Hire our professional WHMCS developers to upgrade the module to the new version at just $49.90
Hire Professional WHMCS Developers

Posted (edited)
We have released the much-awaited V 6.0.1 of our WGS WHMCS OVH Module, this new update brings in many new features, improvements and bugs fixes. Want to know what's new in this update?

Here is the detailed changelog:

New features:

• New VPS products are working now with US location.

Improvements:

• Cart page is now compatible with (modern, hostx, cartx), when user change billing cycle.

Bugs Fixes:

• Error coming while creating product in addon module -> Fixed
  • Auto Provisioning was not working and giving error when a user order a product. > Fixed
  • Error coming while reinstalling compatible OS > Fixed
  • Reinstall email was not working > Fixed
  • Rescue email  was not working > Fixed
Want to upgrade the module? Here is the detailed procedure for the upgrade!

Don't want to upgrade yourself?
Hire our professional WHMCS developers to upgrade the module to the new version at just $49.90

Hire Professional WHMCS Developers
Edited by WGS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By wofbit
      We have been experiencing issues when it comes to the licensing addon.

This has happened when we activated v6 on our server. The licensing service only detects one version of IP: Throw's in an invalid IP error cz of the version change.
      This forces us to input both ips manually as the server only detects one.
      Is there a way we could get both versions of the IPs to be detected and authenticated on the "Valid ip" Field.
    • By Alien
      I cannot get this to work guys any idea's?     It should be this: (Hostname: emerald.superdnssite.com IP: 99.198.101.234)

• By Carlos Henrique
      I am working on a VPN service and plan to use WHMCS as follow:
      VPN server will be configured as WHMCS servers and the user have access to all of then. The users will be authenticated on the server by a certificate signed by the service root CA. WHMCS will have a provision module that generates a certificate whenever a new subscription is active. WHMCS will have a provision module to install and monitor VPN services on the servers. User should be able to request the download certificate from the server via API and client area. In this scenario, the following features are good to have, need to confirm if it is possible:
      To generate the certificate, the user should send a CSR to WHMCS so it return a valid certificate. Each user might have a limited, plan based, number of certificates, to use on different devices for example. I would like to know if my understanding of WHMCS is correct and use it is possible to use it as I planned.
      Thanks. :)
    • By THost
      Hi All 
      1st post here ... I have a unique setup whereby I am using WHMCS to manage an existing customer base with servers I manage  however I haven't figured out how to display my customers server login credentials and other useful info in the Client Area ... it all looks a bit thin on the ground at the moment.  Is there anything out of the box I can use to display the login credentials with the IP or even bulk out the Additional Information section?
      Cheers
      Stu  
    • By JesusSuarz
      Regards,
      this time I leave you a small script that we did for my company a few months ago to add the whois (see domain information) to whmcs.
      I clarify that I did not see this published anywhere, this was an old whmcs function, but for some reason it was removed in the new versions, in theory it was something we came up with to do for https://cangurohosting.com.

To explain a bit, the operation is based on using the WHMCS own api to perform the whois. The code works perfectly with the default whmcs template. if you want to add it in a custom template it should work fine in your template, and if that is not the case then you need to fix it on your own for your own whmcs.

DEMO:  

To implement, you simply create the file verificar-whois.php in the root directory of your whmcs installation.
      verificar-whois.php
      <?php require_once 'init.php'; $dominio = $_POST['dominio']; $command = 'DomainWhois'; $postData = array('domain' => $dominio); $results = localAPI($command, $postData); $whois = $results["whois"]; echo '<pre style="overflow: unset !important;font-size: 11px !important;text-align: left; white-space: normal;">' . $whois . '</pre>'; ?>  
      Then go to the active template of your shopping cart in use:
      /templates/orderforms/standard_cart Open file: domainregister.tpl
      Find the line with the following content:
      {lang key='orderForm.domainIsUnavailable' You must comment or remove this entire line of code:
      <p class="domain-unavailable domain-checker-unavailable">{lang key='orderForm.domainIsUnavailable'}</p> Then you should paste the following code below:
      <p class="domain-unavailable domain-checker-unavailable alert alert-danger"><strong>{lang key='orderForm.domainIsUnavailable'} </strong> no está disponible <a href="#WhoisModal" class="BotonSolicitarWhoisOpenModal btn-danger btn-sm btn">Ver Información (Whois) de este dominio.</a> <script> var elDominio = ""; setInterval(function(){ if( $('div#DomainSearchResults div#searchDomainInfo.domain-checker-result-headline div#primaryLookupResult.domain-lookup-result p.domain-unavailable.domain-checker-unavailable.alert.alert-danger').is(":visible") ) { elDominio = $('div#DomainSearchResults div#searchDomainInfo.domain-checker-result-headline div#primaryLookupResult.domain-lookup-result p.domain-unavailable.domain-checker-unavailable.alert.alert-danger strong')[0].innerHTML; } }, 100); /* buscar boton modal */ $( ".BotonSolicitarWhoisOpenModal" ).click(function() { $('.InfoHeader-Whois').html(elDominio); $("#WhoisModal").modal("show"); $.ajax({ url: '/verificar-whois.php', type: 'post', async: true, crossDomain: true, data: { dominio: elDominio }, success: function( data, response){ $('.DatosWhois').html( data ); } }); // by cangurohosting.com }); </script> <!-- Modal --> <div class="modal fade" id="WhoisModal" role="dialog"> <div class="modal-dialog"> <!-- Modal content--> <div class="modal-content"> <div class="modal-header" style="text-align: left !important;"> <button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="modal">&times;</button> <h4 class="modal-title" >Informacion WHOIS para el dominio: <span class="InfoHeader-Whois"></span></h4> </div> <div class="modal-body"> <div class="DatosWhois"><div class="loader-whois"></div> <span>Cargando..</span></div> </div> <div class="modal-footer" style="text-align: right !important;"> <button type="button" class="btn btn-default" data-dismiss="modal">Cerrar</button> </div> </div> </div> </div> the code has some paragraphs in Spanish, you can edit as you like.
      I hope you serve them and they like it.
      Sorry if my English is not very good. 🙂 I hope you understand me.