Hi for UKBSS.COM

UKBSS.COM

Please check us out and if you have any suggestions for our site we would love to hear them.  ukbss.com

WELCOME TO UKBSS LTD

A family orientated company dedicated to providing world class service to businesses both big and small. We understand that your business is your world, having built from the ground up ourselves and value each customer as an individual rather than painting everyone with the same brush.

Although based in Macclesfield, we provide services to over 435,000* customers worldwide and are always expanding in local areas as well. With over 12 years experience offering hosting and related services and over 10 years offering expert call, phone and broadband management, we never lost our personal touch nor our ability to provide the best deal for you. Everyone has the dream of being successful in their own right, let us help make that dream a reality and contact one of our dedicated team members today to explore what we can do for you.

HOSTING SERVICES

• Shared Hosting
  • Re-seller Hosting
  • VPS Servers
  • Cloud Servers
  • Dedicated Servers
  • Website Builder

OTHER SERVICES

• Website Design
  • Software Development
  • Hosting Licneces
  • Phone & Broadband
  • SIP Trunks, PBX, VoIP
  • Call Managment & Virtual Receptionist

OUR BRANDS

ukbtslogo.png

If you need phone systems or broadband this is the place to be. We offer; SIP Trunks, PBX, Voip, Call Center Services, Broadband - Business & Residential and finaly managed receptionist services.

ukbssuk.png

This is our partners brand. Get started today and re-sell any of the services we offer to your own clients white label and the best wholesale prices.

myconda.png

Myconda Ltd specialize in helping start-ups & smaller businesses get online quickly and affordably. They offer many plans so that they can grow with you. They fit plans around you not the other way around.

1 hour ago, GoogieHost said:

I must say your website design is good but bit inspired by GoDaddy, maybe I am wrong but your slider section reminds my GoDaddy 

That appears to be a purchased template called "clouder". Don't know how much it's been edited. 😉

16 minutes ago, zitu4life said:

Why we can not inspect that website on browser? 🤔 How can i do that on my website too? it is LOCKED?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/737022/how-do-i-disable-right-click-on-my-web-page

But it does not make any sense, everbody can bypass this easily. 
I even think that's pretty bad, I do not see any benefit in it in this specific case. There are cases where it does make sense, but not here.
The inexperienced user may want to copy and share the text, but can not because he does not know the shortcut for copying.

Edited by string

On 9/6/2019 at 11:59 PM, bear said:

That appears to be a purchased template called "clouder". Don't know how much it's been edited. 😉

Yes it was to save time when we first launched.  

We have edited rather a lot but we will soon be launching a new modernized website.  

13 hours ago, string said:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/737022/how-do-i-disable-right-click-on-my-web-page

But it does not make any sense, everbody can bypass this easily. 
I even think that's pretty bad, I do not see any benefit in it in this specific case. There are cases where it does make sense, but not here.
The inexperienced user may want to copy and share the text, but can not because he does not know the shortcut for copying.

We understand where you are coming from. However we don't want our content copied easily. We have had content stolen in the past by smaller / Start-up hosting company's.  

17 hours ago, grindey said:

we don't want our content copied easily. We have had content stolen in the past by smaller / Start-up hosting company's.  

Just an FYI, they're generally run by javascript, which will not be seen by a site copier program. You're only slowing down the dumb ones. 😉

• 1 year later...

Hi All,

We have since updated our site at ukbss.com and also got a completey new portal that is nothing like the whmcs standard.

We have also creates a help portal for hosting at help.ukbss.com so feel free to use it if you need quick answers about the most common hosting platforms.

47 minutes ago, zitu4life said:

Hello @UKBSS LTD your new front-end website is an great improvement made. Like it!!☺️

By the way, you mentioned on new website that your company has achieved ISO 27001

image.thumb.png.a70f71eb1aa0f7247d055eadfe47dfe1.png

How was that process until get this certification @UKBSS LTD  ? 

Hi,

Thanks, this was achieved by the DC's. We have rack space in well known DC's for reseller hosting and our premium packages such as business hosting and Cloud. Our own hardware though.

We also have our own DC's where we host the rest of our infrastructure such as VPS and  other hosting.

Thanks,

UKBSS Ltd

@UKBSS LTD nice site. Looks clean. 1 thing I did notice was the amount of font files being called. Surely you dont need 20+ font files? reducing and combining them will definitly help especially when it comes to page speed and Googles CLS. More likely its due to the use of elementor? which also calls in redundant JS scripts from what I can tell your site doesnt need OR use i.e. wp-polyfill-fetch.min.js which elementor is calling in... just my 2cent 🙂

47 minutes ago, Manchester Web Hosting said:

@UKBSS LTD nice site. Looks clean. 1 thing I did notice was the amount of font files being called. Surely you dont need 20+ font files? reducing and combining them will definitely help especially when it comes to page speed and Googles CLS. More likely its due to the use of elementor? which also calls in redundant JS scripts from what I can tell your site doesnt need OR use i.e. wp-polyfill-fetch.min.js which elementor is calling in... just my 2cent 🙂

Hi, 

Thanks, Yeh it is a down side of using  WP/Eelementor. We would go html but with the amount of changes and  blog posts we do its needed. We are currently working on this as the JS is a pain in the A** we are also using https://www.giftofspeed.com/ who we have found really help. 

Not endorsing and we dont get anything in return for mentioning https://www.giftofspeed.com/ we just find them really good. 

Thanks,

UKBSS LTD

28 minutes ago, UKBSS LTD said:

Yeh it is a down side of using  WP/Eelementor. We would go html but with the amount of changes and  blog posts we do its needed. We are currently working on this as the JS is a pain in the A**

Yea, totally get that. Here this snippet added to your functions file (adjusted according to your own needs) may help with too many non relevant JS files being called per page:

function manweb_elementor_frontend_scripts() {

// Dequeue and deregister swiper
		wp_dequeue_script( 'swiper' );
		wp_deregister_script( 'swiper' );

// Dequeue and deregister elementor-dialog
		wp_dequeue_script( 'elementor-dialog' );
		wp_deregister_script( 'elementor-dialog' );

// Dequeue and deregister elementor-frontend
		wp_dequeue_script( 'elementor-frontend' );
		wp_deregister_script( 'elementor-frontend' );

}
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'manweb_elementor_frontend_scripts' );

You will need to adjust according to your needs AND can add in additional JS files you want to exclude by finding the relevant JS handle from the pages source etc...

Hope it helps in some small way 🙂

2 minutes ago, Manchester Web Hosting said:

Yea, totally get that. Here this snippet added to your functions file (adjusted according to your own needs) may help with too many non relevant JS files being called per page:

function manweb_elementor_frontend_scripts() {

// Dequeue and deregister swiper
		wp_dequeue_script( 'swiper' );
		wp_deregister_script( 'swiper' );

// Dequeue and deregister elementor-dialog
		wp_dequeue_script( 'elementor-dialog' );
		wp_deregister_script( 'elementor-dialog' );

// Dequeue and deregister elementor-frontend
		wp_dequeue_script( 'elementor-frontend' );
		wp_deregister_script( 'elementor-frontend' );

}
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'manweb_elementor_frontend_scripts' );

You will need to adjust according to your needs AND can add in additional JS files you want to exclude by finding the relevant JS handle from the pages source etc...

Hope it helps in some small way 🙂

Hi,

Thanks alot, I will pass this on to our dev team and see what they can do for us. 

Much appreciated. If i can ever do anything in return let me know 🙂 

Thanks,

Mark

39 minutes ago, UKBSS LTD said:

Thanks alot, I will pass this on to our dev team and see what they can do for us. 

Much appreciated. If i can ever do anything in return let me know 🙂 

No problem at all. More than happy to help. We do this day in day out for the agency work we do. Further to that code you could potentially wrap that code in:

if(is_front_page()) {

// your dequed files here for front page
}

and a combination of different pages to load only assets reqired for those pages. Time consuming to figure out the handles for JS srips etc BUT helps greatly for performance...

That should all make sense to your dev guys 😉

18 minutes ago, Manchester Web Hosting said:

No problem at all. More than happy to help. We do this day in day out for the agency work we do. Further to that code you could potentially wrap that code in:

if(is_front_page()) {

// your dequed files here for front page
}

and a combination of different pages to load only assets reqired for those pages. Time consuming to figure out the handles for JS srips etc BUT helps greatly for performance...

That should all make sense to your dev guys 😉

Whats your URL? 

ill reach out privately.

Thanks,

Mark