country based product and set currency

sokalsondha

Dear everyone.. greetings from me.

i just need some suggestion from the experts.

currently i am in ireland and using my whmcs for irish market. so my currency is euro. and my website all the products shows as in euros.

i am planning to start a brand for host in bangladesh where i am originally from but i have the different price set for bangladesh website..

just to let u know i made another website for bangladesh market. and in the website prices are set in BDT not in euro

i am looking for some solution when a visitor visit bangladesh website and select the product it will be shows the product sets for bangladesh and price will shown BDT not in euros

but when client from ireland will visit the website they will see euros.. i want to set euros as default. also like visitor from UK will see product sets for UK and price will shown in GBP.

do i need hook make for this? or what thing i need to customise? or need some module?

can someone help me with some suggestion?

thanks in advance

5 hours ago, sokalsondha said:

currently i am in ireland and using my whmcs for irish market. so my currency is euro. and my website all the products shows as in euros.

i am planning to start a brand for host in bangladesh where i am originally from but i have the different price set for bangladesh website..

just to let u know i made another website for bangladesh market. and in the website prices are set in BDT not in euro

so two separate installs on two separate domains, with one site only using EUR and the other only using BDT ?

i am looking for some solution when a visitor visit bangladesh website and select the product it will be shows the product sets for bangladesh and price will shown BDT not in euros

the simplest solution would be to only include the local currency on the local site, so BDT in Bangladesh site, and EUR in Irish site..

but when client from ireland will visit the website they will see euros.. i want to set euros as default. also like visitor from UK will see product sets for UK and price will shown in GBP.

do i need hook make for this? or what thing i need to customise? or need some module?

aah so they're copies of the same site with both currencies in each...?

in that case, the free solution would be ModulesGarden's Geolocation Hook addon...

This will automate the switch of a currency, language or even the template of your WHMCS client area depending on the location of your audience. Upon detection of a country from where each of your visitors is, these crucial elements of your website will be adjusted instantly to secure customer experience that is personalized to perfection.

Under quick and very simple configuration, you will be able to benefit from MaxMind GeoIP2 or apply your own submodule to identify the location of not logged in users. As another option, you can choose the template to be changed according to the device used, be it a tablet or a mobile, or even the domain your visitor was redirected from. The hook will grant you the flexibility to select specific pages of your website where the alteration of its components should be performed. It will be also up to you whether to permit your clients to personally switch the currency.

of course, you need to remember that once a client has ordered from your WHMCS site, they cannot, and neither should you as an admin, change their currency - though as an experienced user, I assumed you knew that already.. so I just mention it for others. 🙂