NEW Theme WANTED - Unique and Stunning

So, here are my thoughts.

There are a lot of themes out there, yes the likes of HostX does stand out, however so does the major lack of documentation there - the lack of being able to spell page names correctly, seems that while they might be able to design a site the actual implementation of that leaves a lot to be desired.

So, back again after wasting more funds to try to find that 1 theme that will really stick out for us.

Well @stevea , you are correct. 

You should choose a solution wisely. Just for your information, HostX documentation is fully deployed over our Knowledgebase. here is the link to this: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/members/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/16/HostX

Also, we are providing an extreme level of support to our customers, so considering HostX is not a bad step. Rest is your decision 🙂

Thanks

WHMCS Global Services

6 hours ago, stevea said:

There are a lot of themes out there, yes the likes of HostX does stand out, however so does the major lack of documentation there - the lack of being able to spell page names correctly, seems that while they might be able to design a site the actual implementation of that leaves a lot to be desired. 

a quick look at the HostX demo and I could see at least two misspelled filenames, and a handful of spelling mistakes in the content & products - not a good advertisement for the product in my opinion, but if they're easily fixable by the end user, I could live with that if I liked the theme.

of course, the caveat that always needs to be added about using WGS is this thread... I mention it merely so that you're informed about what has happened to their users in their recent past. 🙄

6 hours ago, stevea said:

So, back again after wasting more funds to try to find that 1 theme that will really stick out for us.

in additional to these listed in Marketplace, others can be found at sites like ThemeForest, CreativeMarket etc (some will be Wordpress, others HTML) - if one of them doesn't quite suit your needs, you can always contact their developers about customising it... i'm sure waving $$$ in front of them, will open their eyes to the opportunities! 💰

one other bit of advice is to ensure, as best you can (though there are no guarantees with anyone), that you choose a theme from a developer that's going to be around for a while... e.g there's no point buying a brilliant theme that works fine with v7.7, but come v8, it breaks, your theme developer is nowhere to be seen and you're then left with having to buy another theme. 😠

At an other community i found that harzemdesign currently have a promotion:

I’m offering a 25% discount over my regular price of $3,750 for a hosting design. For a while, I’ll be accepting work at the rate of $2,800 USD for a homepage and 3 subpages designed and coded.

Maybe this is something into which you are interested since you say you want an unique theme. However, i have no experience with them, but they advertise that they made themes for some bigger hosts.
With a budget of 500 USD you probably will not find a designer who will create a great unique page for you.

3 hours ago, WGS said:

You should choose a solution wisely.

Definitely. You should also search in google for the company name where you want to buy to prevent insecure developments or bad customer experience  🤔

Edit: Yeah, my last sentence was an allusion to Brian's link 😀

Edited by string

• 1 month later...

No offence to the theme makers but non are very modern and clean which would be on par for what's high end now a days. You'll need someone to do a major customize on any prefab theme you get, which makes it's really hard to update with the changes. The struggle is real. Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...