Hello. 

Finally I was able to upgrade to 7.4.2! But now I have another problem. I don't know why but after the update my widgets stopped working. Not one widget doesn't work in dashboard. Not system overview (Today, month, all time), Automation Overview, Billing, Quickly search and etc. And I know about the solution by changing the admin template to Blend. This is not an option. First of all, the article is outdated. It says to change the template to Blend. Since people have already faced this problem in the latest versions. For one decision was to upgrade the system, for the other earned itself (magic!). As we all know with 6.* versions used Blend and we did not change it.

I changed the template to V4 and voila! All widgets are working. Magic. I'm back on Blend and not working. The inspector of the browser (FF) gives the following error:

Uncaught ReferenceError: whmcsBaseUrl is not defined           scripts.min.js?v=7352cc:30 
    at Object.getAdminRouteUrl (scripts.min.js?v=7352cc:30)
    at refreshWidget (scripts.min.js?v=7352cc:1)
    at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (scripts.min.js?v=7352cc:31)
    at HTMLAnchorElement.dispatch (scripts.min.js?v=7352cc:3)
    at HTMLAnchorElement.g.handle (scripts.min.js?v=7352cc:2)

This error does not occur in V4. 

I hope for your wisdom. Especially the @brian! :)

Thank you!

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Hello @Tengri

Thank you for your post!

Have you tried downloading a fresh copy of version 7.4.2 of WHMCS here and uploading the 'blend' theme to your '/admin/templates' directory?

The error you have provided states 'whmcsBaseUrl is not defined', it should be defined within the 'header.tpl' file inside your 'blend' directory, which your error indicates it is not.

I hope this helps.