Domain search not working

Ok so I have updated to 7.5 and got through the various issues, mainly to do with modules and PHP7, but all good now.

But, searching for a domain when not logged in, does not work. Just get the spinning icons. If logged in, it works fine. 

As always any ideas welcome

Best

Nick

Hi Nick,

1 hour ago, blueearth said:

But, searching for a domain when not logged in, does not work. Just get the spinning icons. If logged in, it works fine. 

it's caused by your "Flare" custom theme and orderform template...  it will need to be updated to the latest version compatible with v7.5 - if you try your site with standard_cart and Six, it works fine. :?:

v2.6.0 Released April 4th, 2018

This version introduces compatibility for WHMCS 7.5.0, including SiteLock integration via WHMCS Marketconnect, new marketing emails consent feature, new domain renewal process, domain pricing page and new product upgrade procedure.

This version is compatible with WHMCS 7.5.0 only. It is not compatible with earlier versions of WHMCS.

as a general rule before updating, and especially for a major WHMCS release (e.g v7.5), always check that your addons and themes have been updated first before upgrading your WHMCS installation to a later version... it will save you a lot of hassle! :)

On 4/6/2018 at 4:23 PM, brian! said:

Hi Nick,

it's caused by your "Flare" custom theme and orderform template...  it will need to be updated to the latest version compatible with v7.5 - if you try your site with standard_cart and Six, it works fine. :?:

as a general rule before updating, and especially for a major WHMCS release (e.g v7.5), always check that your addons and themes have been updated first before upgrading your WHMCS installation to a later version... it will save you a lot of hassle! :)

We got the same problem and it seems it is not related to theme update and it is bacause of recaptcha for non logged in users. Some addon in new version tries to re declare it so we are getting PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare _recaptcha_qsencode() in line 0 thorwn in /vendor/autoload.php on line 7.

What can be the solution for this?

1 hour ago, Anitha said:

We got the same problem and it seems it is not related to theme update and it is because of recaptcha for non logged in users. Some addon in new version tries to re declare it so we are getting PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare _recaptcha_qsencode() in line 0 thrown in /vendor/autoload.php on line 7.

What can be the solution for this?

are you using a custom theme though?

first thought would be to get the full v7.5 download zip from WHMCS and reupload the 'vendor' folder again and see if that fixes it.

3 minutes ago, brian! said:

are you using a custom theme though?

first thought would be to get the full v7.5 download zip from WHMCS and reupload the 'vendor' folder again and see if that fixes it.

Yes we are using custom theme(six based). But the same is in our dev server it seems working fine with upgrade of 7.5. But in live server, we have used recatcha so prob in live alone.

4 hours ago, Anitha said:

But the same is in our dev server it seems working fine with upgrade of 7.5. But in live server, we have used recatcha so prob in live alone.

have you tried using the latest Six template and seeing if the situation still occurs??

... and if you haven't done so yet, i'd still recommend uploading the vendor folder again - there are over 7,500 files to be uploaded, so there's no guarantee they've all made it without one or more being corrupted.

i'm not seeing the same on my v7.5 dev or on the live Softaculous demo site either.

14 hours ago, brian! said:

have you tried using the latest Six template and seeing if the situation still occurs??

... and if you haven't done so yet, i'd still recommend uploading the vendor folder again - there are over 7,500 files to be uploaded, so there's no guarantee they've all made it without one or more being corrupted.

i'm not seeing the same on my v7.5 dev or on the live Softaculous demo site either.

Enabled recaptcha in dev server and the same problem reproduced there. So as per your suggestion tried changing six template and standard_cart got new js error as 

Uncaught TypeError: WHMCS.utils.getRouteUrl is not a function in standard_cart/script.min.js . Applied the hot fix as 

Still the js issue occurred.

4 hours ago, Anitha said:

Enabled recaptcha in dev server and the same problem reproduced there. So as per your suggestion tried changing six template and standard_cart got new js error as 

Uncaught TypeError: WHMCS.utils.getRouteUrl is not a function in standard_cart/script.min.js . Applied the hot fix as 

Still the js issue occurred.

It is not the issue in six template. The templates change does not affected properly so the js issue. So instead trying to change six theme(if six works we can fix it by updating the required changes in our custom template  also) I tried to fix it in our custom theme directly and fixed the problem by just modified below 4 files

templates/cusom-template/js/scripts.min.js 
templates/cusom-template/include/head.tpl
templates/orderforms/custom-cart/js/scripts.js 
templates/orderforms/custom-cart/js/scripts.min.js 

in custom-cart related files I customized only the required update for 7.5 (WHMCS.utils.getRouteUrl related). 

So since it is major upgrade, WHMCS 7.5 update also requires template update even if we use custom template(if we use recaptcha). 

Thanks for the support.