Slow Knowledgebase

MaikelVE

Hi! I’ve purchased a third party addon, pre made WHMCS kb articles, but now my knowledgebase is realy slow. Looked into the database and saw that the ID’s are starting from 2001. 

Could the ID be a problem?

Edited by MaikelVE

2 hours ago, MaikelVE said:

I’ve purchased a third party addon, pre made WHMCS kb articles

oh the one often written in poor English, terrible grammar and hardly any punctuation?! 9_9

2 hours ago, MaikelVE said:

but now my knowledgebase is realy slow. Looked into the database and saw that the ID’s are starting from 2001. 

Could the ID be a problem?

I wouldn't have thought so, I assume they did just just to avoid overwriting any existing articles in your kb when you import their SQL.

it does seem slow though - maybe 3 or 4 times slower than their kb on their site... even using "Six" on your site, so I don't think it's a template issue... Announcements are slow as well, often 10-15 seconds, so it's unlikely that's going to be linked to the kb issue.

any issues with the server itself ? I can't recall your site being this slow in the past, but I wasn't keeping a note, so I may be mistaken.

6 hours ago, brian! said:

oh the one often written in poor English, terrible grammar and hardly any punctuation?! 9_9I

Haha it’s pretty good written :-)

6 hours ago, brian! said:

I wouldn't have thought so, I assume they did just just to avoid overwriting any existing articles in your kb when you import their SQL.

it does seem slow though - maybe 3 or 4 times slower than their kb on their site... even using "Six" on your site, so I don't think it's a template issue... Announcements are slow as well, often 10-15 seconds, so it's unlikely that's going to be linked to the kb issue.

any issues with the server itself ? I can't recall your site being this slow in the past, but I wasn't keeping a note, so I may be mistaken.

My other websites are loading under 1.6s so I don’t think it’s an issue with the server. I’ll try to disable some plugins and hooks to see if that works but I don’t think that would be the prob

Edited by MaikelVE