A couple dev questions

CrunchyToast

Hey everyone,

Working on a few different modules and had a couple questions. 

1. Is there an action hook that allows you to run a cron job every time the WHMCS is called? For example, my WHMCS cron file runs every 5 minutes. Is there a hook or a way I could have a custom hook or script run every time the actual cron runs? All the hooks I see currently only run once a day.
  2. Is there a way to add another tab to the client detail page in the admin panel via hook or another method without having to customize the template?

Thank you ahead of time.

16 hours ago, CrunchyToast said:
  • Is there an action hook that allows you to run a cron job every time the WHMCS is called? For example, my WHMCS cron file runs every 5 minutes. Is there a hook or a way I could have a custom hook or script run every time the actual cron runs? All the hooks I see currently only run once a day.

There isn't a hook, no, the cron is designed to run certain tasks at certain points of the day from V7 upwards you can run it every 5 minutes for the tasks that require more frequent running, can you tell me what you are trying to have run every time WHMCS runs?