Sign in to follow this  
WHMCS ChrisD

Where are the International Language Boards?

In the former community we had dedicated boards for International discussions. The eagle eyed amongst you might have spotted that these no longer exist in the new community. Never fear however! We've migrated these boards over to a new section of the WHMCS Community called Clubs.  Clubs are a new way to group users with similar interests and we'll be using them for all kinds of things in future.  For now all previous international discussion posts have been moved into the appropriate club.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Screamfox
      I found a old pretty cool script and i would like to perform him because like as been reported before the hook put the admin area with infinite loops

<?php add_hook('ClientAreaPage', 1, switch_language($vars)); function switch_language($vars) { $country_to_language = array( 'default' => 'english', 'AR' => 'arabic', 'AR-DZ' => 'arabic', 'AR-BH' => 'arabic', 'AR-EG' => 'arabic', 'AR-IQ' => 'arabic', 'AR-JO' => 'arabic', 'AR-KW' => 'arabic', 'AR-LB' => 'arabic', 'AR-LY' => 'arabic', 'AR-MA' => 'arabic', 'AR-OM' => 'arabic', 'AR-QA' => 'arabic', 'AR-SA' => 'arabic', 'AR-SY' => 'arabic', 'AR-TN' => 'arabic', 'AR-AE' => 'arabic', 'AR-YE' => 'arabic', 'AZ' => 'azerbaijani', 'CA' => 'catalan', 'ZH' => 'chinese', 'ZH-HK' => 'chinese', 'ZH-CN' => 'chinese', 'ZH-SG' => 'chinese', 'ZH-TW' => 'chinese', 'HR' => 'croatian', 'CS' => 'czech', 'DA' => 'danish', 'NL' => 'dutch', 'NL-BE' => 'dutch', 'EN' => 'english', 'EN-AU' => 'english', 'EN-BZ' => 'english', 'EN-CA' => 'english', 'EN-IE' => 'english', 'EN-JM' => 'english', 'EN-NZ' => 'english', 'EN-PH' => 'english', 'EN-ZA' => 'english', 'EN-TT' => 'english', 'EN-GB' => 'english', 'EN-US' => 'english', 'EN-ZW' => 'english', 'ET' => 'estonian', 'FA' => 'farsi', 'FR' => 'french', 'FR-BE' => 'french', 'FR-CA' => 'french', 'FR-FR' => 'french', 'FR-LU' => 'french', 'FR-MC' => 'french', 'FR-CH' => 'french', 'DE' => 'german', 'DE-AT' => 'german', 'DE-DE' => 'german', 'DE-LI' => 'german', 'DE-LU' => 'german', 'DE-CH' => 'german', 'HE' => 'hebrew', 'HU' => 'hungarian', 'IT' => 'italian', 'IT-CH' => 'italian', 'MK' => 'macedonian', 'NO' => 'norwegian', 'NB' => 'norwegian', 'NN' => 'norwegian', 'PT-BR' => 'portuguese-br', 'PT' => 'portuguese-pt', 'RO' => 'romanian', 'RO-MO' => 'romanian', 'RU' => 'russian', 'RU-MO' => 'russian', 'ES' => 'spanish', 'ES-AR' => 'spanish', 'ES-BO' => 'spanish', 'ES-CL' => 'spanish', 'ES-CO' => 'spanish', 'ES-CR' => 'spanish', 'ES-DO' => 'spanish', 'ES-EC' => 'spanish', 'ES-SV' => 'spanish', 'ES-GT' => 'spanish', 'ES-HN' => 'spanish', 'ES-MX' => 'spanish', 'ES-NI' => 'spanish', 'ES-PA' => 'spanish', 'ES-PY' => 'spanish', 'ES-PE' => 'spanish', 'ES-PR' => 'spanish', 'ES-ES' => 'spanish', 'ES-UY' => 'spanish', 'ES-VE' => 'spanish', 'SV' => 'swedish', 'SV-FI' => 'swedish', 'SV-SV' => 'swedish', 'TR' => 'turkish', 'UK' => 'ukranian', // NOTE: You can add more below ); if(!isset($_SESSION['switch-language']) && $_SESSION['uid'] == false) { $_SESSION['switch-language'] = true; // prevent from redirecting back again in this session } $current_country = strtoupper(substr($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'], 0, 2)); $language = $current_country != '' && isset($country_to_language[$current_country]) ? $country_to_language[$current_country] : $country_to_language['default']; if(!isset($_SESSION['Language']) || $_SESSION['Language'] != $language) { $location = '?language='.$language; if($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] != '') $location .= '&'.$_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']; ob_clean(); header('location: '.$location); die(); } } ?> some one have one idea to do a work arround, he give so many loops on admin area like this

administator/?language=portuguese-pt&language=portuguese-pt&language=portuguese-pt&amp;lang...  
      so there is any suggestion to fix this old good script he works great for client area but no for admin area ☹️
      credits for, 
      @webix
      @Remitur
      @brian!
    • By bellafronte
      Hello WHMCS Community!
      I'm having a little challenge on a custom theme. I need to override some translations in a specific theme through the language file.
      This need is to be able to meet the need of the theme in changing words in the translation that help the user in the products that will be displayed in this theme, but this could not change the standard translation used in other WHMCS themes.
      Is it possible to create a translation file that is used only on a specific theme?
    • By ocastaned
      I just integrated the social login option within WHMCS, but those are being shown in English. This is a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/id8leb
      How can I make possible they are shown in Spanish language?
      Thank you.

• By bagfuloz
      Hello everyone, Hope you guys doing good. 
      I came up with something new  or maybe old  .  I want to implement whmcs lang from English to Hindi. for my indian customers.  So i will convert each and every English Words to hindi words.  Already 50% done.  but please anyone tell me how to Add a extension ex- Hindi in header dropdown menu and target it to my Hindi lang File. 
      Check the screenshot for more info,

So i have added a Hindi.php file in Lang directory but in dropdown its showing English 2 times.
      Sorry for my Bad English.  Here is all. 
      Thanks
      Bagful International

• By mtshahzad
      My site is a multi-lingual, and i want that when i change the language of my main site, the language of the whmcs should also be changed.

I am updating the "language" variable in session which is used by the WHMCS, but it is only showing the selected language in the dropdown, but contents are not changed.

Also i have tried to call a script like cart.php?language=french using ajax when the site main language is changed, but no luck.

Also there is another issue, that when i change the language using the WHMCS language dropdown, the language of that page is changed, but as soon as i navigate to another whmcs page .. the language of the page changed to default one.

Any guide line to resolve this issue or is there any way that we can force the whmcs to use a specified language by settings some variable in the template files?

Domain: http://www.wesellanyname.com

Looking for your support.