Captcha broken

Hi,

We recently upgraded to WHMCS v7.1.2 followed by upgrading our server to php v 7.x and now the Captcha is broken for domain checker and contact pages.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

HSc

Hi,

Can you elaborate on precisely how the captcha is broken or share a screenshot?

Do you encounter the problem with the stock Six template?

Hi John,

I'm attaching a screenshot. There is no captcha image. This goes for the contact form and domain search.

I switched back to the stock Six template and same problem.

Thanks.

broken-captcha.png

I assume you've tried multiple browsers to ensure it isn't a browser issue?

and have you tried Google Recaptcha ?

I suspect you're going to end up opening a ticket with support because this will probably be resolved quicker by actually seeing the site and your setup... and seeing where the conflict is.

Hello there,

I've seen this issue before in the past, from memory I'm 90% sure it was related to configuration of the server or a permission error.

Have you tried using the Google recapcha? It would be unlikely to experience the same issues as Google tend to be reliable with their scripts and have a good support for various configurations.

Jack

Hello there,

I've seen this issue before in the past, from memory I'm 90% sure it was related to configuration of the server or a permission error.

Have you tried using the Google recapcha? It would be unlikely to experience the same issues as Google tend to be reliable with their scripts and have a good support for various configurations.

Jack

I've enabled ReCaptcha and it does work. I would be interested in hearing more about the server or permission issues you speak of.